Chapter 5

-Next Day-

James POV

We were all just hanging out at our apartment; of course Kayla was there along with Tristan's girlfriend, Jessica and Kristen, a girl Connor was dating.

I see Brad get up and go to the kitchen and follow him in.

"Hey" he says looking back from the fridge as he hears me come in "you want a beer?"

"Yeah" I say before he tosses one over and grabs another from himself.

"Soooo" I begin

"Wwwhat" he looks at me suspiciously opening his beer can.

"Since when have you fancied Silver" I say making him spilt out his drink and cough a few times.

"wha- what you talking about" he says grabbing and napkin.

I chuckle "I saw you man, looking at her yesterday, more like staring"

He looks shocked for a second, "fine" he sighs out "I may have a tiny tiny crush"

I raise my eyebrows then smirk at him "duuude, ask her out"

"No" he protests, "I don't think she likes me like that"

"You never know" I tell him, "She might, just try, ask her"

"Ask who what" Kayla walks in a makes her way under may arm. Brad stiffens.

"Err nothing, no one, right James" Brad says frantically making it way too obvious. The idiot.

"Okay now I need to know, what is it" Kayla speaks looking up at me, eyebrows raised.

I look down at kayla then at Brad, there no way of getting out of this and if I know Kayla she'll get it out of me. "Let's just tell her, she won't say anything if we ask her not to, and maybe she can help you"

Brad looks at me a little annoyed, then breaths out a "fine".

"Brad like Silver" I tell Kayla excitedly

"Awwwh you guys would make such a cute couple" she squeals looking at Brad, and he perks up.

"He should ask her out right" I say nodding

"Ah" she pause and Brad deflates "the thing is, Silver's a bit difficult with relationships"

"What do you mean?" Brad asks

"Well" she replies, " She doesn't exactly want to be in them, she's never actually been in one, I've tried setting her up so many time, she doesn't go for it, just says relationships aren't her thing.

"Oh" Brad says disappointed.

"Well maybe it'll be different with Brad," I say

"Maybe, she did tell me she think's you cool" Kayla responds

"She did" Brad says sounding hopeful again.

"Yeah" Kayla smiles, "maybe I could talk you up a bit more and then you could ask her out. But then that might scare her away, Silver does have sort of fear with the 'date' word" she speaks as if she's having a conversation with herself. She's so cute.

"Oh I know" Kayla looks at the both of use "maybe we could get her on a date without her realizing"

"What" Brad and me say in unison.

"Trick her into a date, really?" Brad says

"Yeah, we just need to get her to spend some time with Brad, to see how great they would be together" She says as a matter of fact tone.