Chapter 6

Brad POV

We decided to walks along the riverside as we had our ice cream. I would say this was going well, she seemed to be enjoying herself, I definitely was. We talked about a bunch of random stuff, it was so easy to get a long with her and we seem to have the same sense of humor. I found out she liked the same kind of music as me which was great, it probably would have been a turn off if she had shitty music taste.

Although we were having a good time, I couldn't tell if she liked me just as a friend or more. I hadn't exactly made a move on her, we had this banter thing that could be passed off a flirting I guess but I don't know if she saw it that way. She was so difficult to read.

--

After our stroll we decided it was time to head back. Since Silver had her car and I had got there with James, she offered me a ride back, which I accepted.

"Here we are" Silver stops the car in front of our apartment then similes at me.

"Thanks for the ride, you sure you don't wanna come in for a bit, have a drink or two", I ask her

"I'd love to" she sighs "but I have work in the morning, unlike you Mr. popstar" she leaves her mouth open after the 'r' then smirks.

"Hey, I'm more of a megastar ok" I say putting my hand to my chest draatically "get it right"

"Well whatever star you are, I will not be tempted by you drinks" she says

"Fine, be a responsibly adult while the rest off us have fun and drink the night away," I tease

She squints her eyes "I hope you have to worst hangover in the morning".

I chuckle and she laughs along.

"Well" I say taking off my seatbelt "thanks for letting me crash this evening"

"That's alright, it was fun" she smiles "I'm glad you came"

I stare at her for a second trying to figure out if she was into me. Of course I have no luck, I just can't figure her out at all and I was pretty good at reading people usually. She looks at me confused with her big green eyes that I get lost in. She's biting her lip, I want kiss her so bad, but I can't, not yet at least. From what Kayla told me about her not wanting a relationship, the best plan would be to slowly squeeze my way in to her life and hope she eventually falls for me. Hope. That's all I had.

"Bradley?" she says binging me back to earth.

"S-sorry" I stutter, "It was really nice getting to know Miss Silver Hales"

"You too Mr. Simpson", she laughs "I guess you're pretty cool"

"Oh I'm the best," I grin

"Don't get too big headed, you're alright" she shrugs.

I chuckle "Well I should let you get back and sleep", I get a little brave and lean in for a hug, and thankfully she hugs back.

I get out of the car and shut the door. "I'll see you around?" I say hopefully looking through the open car window.

"Definitely" she smiles "we'll hang out again?"

"I'd like that" I say

"Cool" she says starting up the car and I walk back to the pavement. "Byyee" she says looking back at me.

"Byeee" I flash a smile waving as she drives off.

--

Silver POV

I decided take a bath after I got home from dropping off brad. I step in to the steaming hot bath slowly and lay there with my eyes closed recalling this evening's events. It was fun hanging out with Kayla and James, well before they left. Brad seems cool, I enjoyed his company, and he was definitely very charming. There's no denying his good looks; the deamy eye, cool hair, kissable lips, good body, I'd definitely do him. I was very temped to let him take me to the apartment and fuck me senseless. But I can't, he was Kayla's friend, didn't want to make things awkward for her, there are too many emotions there. Plus Brad seems like the relationship type, can't go there. I guess I'll settle for some other random hottie.