Chapter 13

-Warning: mature content coming up-

Silver POV

"Why are you so angry" I ask

"Like you care"

"I care", I tell him, "you know I do Bradley, you're my friend"

"Friend" he scoffs

"What's that suppose to mean?" I say slightly hurt

"Some friend" he mocks the word 'friend', "leaving me to go throw yourself at some guy you just met know while I go get YOU a drink".

"You mad cause you wasted a trip to go to the bar" I say annoyed

"No Silver not the fucking trip to the bar!" he starts yelling

"Then what!" now I'm yelling

"Just forget it!" he starts to turn around

"No!" I pull him back "tell me!"

Suddenly his lips crash into mine. Initially I'm shocked but soon enough I'm kissing back and our lips move in sync. His arms land on my waist and he pushes me back till I hit the kitchen counter. My hands travels up his muscular arms to wrap around his neck to pull him closer. His bits my bottom lip causing me to gasp, opening my mouth allowing him to slip in his tongue in. I instantly enter my tongue into the equations and the two of us flight for dominance. He pushes his body against mine so there is no gap between us. We continue kissing each other hungrily till Brad leaves my lips to place kisses along jawline to my neck. I tilt my head back to give him more access. He kisses various places till his warm lips reach that one spot causing me to let out a moan. I feel him smirk against me, knowing he's found my sweet spot. He continues kissing and nibbling on the skin, undoubtedly leaving his mark.

"B-bradley", I moan once again. He stops and pulls back; I feel his hot minty breath fanning my face. I open my eyes to be greeted by his lustful eyes. The both us breathe heavily from the steamy make out session a second ago. He leans again and reconnects our lips, this time he starts off slower, with more passion and our lips fall back into sync. His hands fall from waist to the back of my thigh.

"Jump" he mumbles into the kiss. I comply and wrap legs my legs around his waist still kissing him. He starts walking through the house, his hands supporting my bum. He takes me up the stairs, into my room, never breaking the kiss. He lays me on the bed and climbs on top so he's hovering above, keeping his weight up by his arms at both sides of my head. His lips fall to my neck while my fingers roam his torso until I find the hem of his t-shirt tugging at it. He helps me pull it over his head, messing up his perfect curls. He reattached his lips to mine, I roll us over so I am now on top, straddle him siting on his crotch. My tight dress rolls up my thigh and his hands place on the bare skin rubbing circles till he inches his way the hem of my dress pulling it slowly. I lean down and place a lingering kiss on his pouty lips, pulling him up so he is sitting up. I break the kiss and look into his brown orbs, his hands move up my back, he finds the zipper and pulls in down slowly, then swiftly pulls my dress off so I'm nothing but my underwear.

A hand falls to my waist while the other goes to the back of my neck. He edges his closer till his lips again attach to my neck. He hums again my skin cause another involuntary moan from my lips. I feel him smirk against me and my hand go his chest pushing him back on the bed. I lean down and place soft kisses down his chest until I reach the waistband of his pants. My fingers hook around the elastic making him groan, a smirk plays on my lips at the heavenly sound. I pull the pants down leaving him in his boxers. I place my hand on his growing bulge of the fabric and palm him, leaving him squirming beneath me.

"Fuck Silver" he moans. Satisfied with his reaction I swiftly pull off his boxer and his swollen hard springs out hitting his stomach. I bite my lips and looks up at him; he looks back at me frowning his brows. I wrap my hand around length and pump it once then lean down brush my tongue over the tip before placing a soft kiss.

"Enough" he growls before pulling me up and rolling us over so he was back on top. He kisses me hungrily; I feel his length pushing against the fabric of my panties and hum in to the kiss. Bradley leaves kisses down my jawline, my neck then my chest while his hand brush over my body then slides under me, I arch my back allowing his to unclip my bra and throw it off across the room. He pulls away looking at my bear chest then back into my eyes still clouded with pure lust. I move a hand to the back of his neck and pull him in for a quick kiss before his mouth attaches to a nipple, sucking and licking while a hand messages the other breast. I moan at the incredible sensation. Soon enough his lips trail down to my waistline, I whimper as his fingers latch onto my panties and he swiftly pulls them down. He teasingly places kisses on inside of my thigh, "beautiful" he mumbles to himself.

"Please Bradley" I beg running my hands through his hair. He looks up at me and smirks. He pushes my legs further apart and his lips attach to my heat and he starts kissing and licking my folds. I watch for a bit until I can't take it any longer; I close my eyes and throw my head back, simply enjoying the pleasure he's giving me. I feel his long finger enter my causing me to arch my back. "Bradley" I near enough screams as he pumps his finger inside me, then introduces a second finger. I look down at him biting my lip to find him watching me become undone while his hands work their magic. "I-I'm close" I say breathlessly, he instantly pulls out and climbs back up so he's once again hovering on top of me. He places another lingering kiss on me before pulling away.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Ready" I nod

He adjusts himself so his length is poking my entrance then gently eases himself in. I back arches and toes curl. He starts off slow allowing me to get used to his size. "Fuck your tight" he groans. Soon enough he picks up the pace and whispers profanities in my ear, I bit my lips stopping myself from screaming his name. I open my closed eye to be greeted with his frowned eyes concentrating on his thrust. His eyes lock with mine causing me to go over the edge. He pecks my lips then starts thrusting faster and faster. The burning sensation builds up in my stomach, "I'm gonna-" I begin,

"Me too babe" he pants.

I throw my head back closing my eye while my nails dig in to his back, no doubt leaving a mark. "Fuck" he cursed as I reached my climax releasing around him as he rides out his own high, his thrust becoming sloppier and he buries his head into my neck. He pulls out and falls on top of me. The room fills with nothing but the sound of our breathless pants and Brad rolls over to my side.

An arm warps around my waist, and he pulls me closer to him throwing the covers over the two of us. Neither of us says anything, my eyes become heavier and I drift into sleep listening to the sound of brad breathing.

----

Brad POV

I wake up and she's there, in my arms. I here her light whistles and take in her strawberry scent. She begins the stir.

"Morning" I whisper and she stiffens at the sound of my voice.

She slowly turns her head and her beautiful green eyes widen as our gazes locks.

"No no no no" she turns her head back burying it in her pillow.

"Hey what is it?" I ask dragging my fingers along her arm.

"It's ruined" I hear her mumble quietly

"What's ruined?" I say pulling her brown locks behind her ear trying to reveal her face.

She turns her to face me, "us" she whispers. I see the guilt in her eyes. She regrets it. I don't.