Chapter 18

Silver POV

I sneak back into my house; it's 5 in the morning so everyone's sleeping thankfully. I walk in to my bedroom and notice my luggage room the trip was brought up, so less packing for me, I take out another suitcase from my closet and begin pack some more of my clothes and shoes along with some personal belongings. Once I'm done packing I bring down the bags one by one and had them to Tyde who puts them in his trunk.

As I bring down the last bag I hear someone at the top of the stairs, I don't look back but continue to head towards the door.

"Silver" I hear my mothers voice, "I'm so glad you're back" she says coming down the stairs.

I turn to face he as she stands a few feet in front of me, then I see him just behind her.

My mom looks at me then my bag then back at me, "what are you doing", she asks with a worried expression.

"What's going on" I hear Kayla at the top of the stairs, "Silver". She looks at me confused coming down the stairs till she's standing next to my mom.

"What are you doing", my mom asks again.

I take in a breath, "I'm leaving" I try to say firmly.

"What no" my mom shakes her head "we can work this out, we'll work it out as a family" he voice quivers.

"Family", I scoff then look back at him giving him a glare before turning back to my moms hurt expression.

"Where are you going", Kayla speaks, "Tyde's house?"

I look at her apologetically, "I'm leaving the country"

"What"

"No please honey, I know this is a lot to handle, but we love you" my mother begins to cry, "John say something"

He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off, "don't," I say harshly.

I pause before letting out a sigh, "look I get it" I begin looking into his eye, "why would you love a child that's no yours. But I didn't know that growing up", my voice starts to crack, "all I knew was the person called my dad hated me for reasons I could understand. Do you know what that does to a kid".

He doesn't say anything but look at me with an unreadable expression.

"You know what forget it" I take blinking away the tears

"Silver" my mom take a step towards me resulting in me taking one back.

"You should've told me" I speak to her now "at least I would've known".

"I'm sorry", she sobs

"I have to go" I begin to turn around but Kayla's voice stops me.

"What about me, I get what mom and dad did was wrong, but I didn't do anything, are you going to leave me too"

"I love you Kay and Danny, but they're still you parents", I pause "I can't be in this family anymore, I need to get away".

"I'm sorry," I whisper before dashing out of the house throwing my suitcase into the car and get in the passenger seat next to Tyde. I hear mom and Kayla calling after me but I don't look back and tell Tyde to drive off.

----

Brad POV

I wake up hearing the front door closing. I look around expecting to find Silver sleeping next to me but she isn't here. I get up and make my way to the living room to find Tyde.

"Hey man" I say as he notices me, "I'm sorry Silver asked me to stay"

"No, it's find she told me" he says.

"Do you know where she is?" I ask, "she wasn't in there", I point at the bedroom we slept in.

"Err", he says nervously, "she's gone"

"What do you mean?"

"She left the country mate" he informs me.

"What" I ask confuse.

"I just got back from dropping her at the airport, she told me to tell you she's sorry she didn't say bye"

"Wait she's coming back right?"

"No"

She's gone.