Chapter 15

-Warning: mature content coming up-

Next Day

Silver POV

We were all sat in the lounge just having come back from the beach. Everyone had fallen into their own conversations.

"Does anyone else want another beer", Brad ask standing up

"Me" Connor replies as brad begins to walk out

"Me too Bradley" I call out; he stops in his tracks for a second before walking again. Weird

Brad return three drinks in hand, he gives one to Connor who sat on the floor talking to James and Kayla. Then sits down next to me while handing me my drink.

"Thanks" I say leaning forward to open the bottle.

Brad leans forward, I feel his breath near my ear while he whispers, "you're not allowed to call me Bradley anymore".

I turn around and he leans back on his seat. "Why" I raise my eyebrows.

"Cause now every time you do I remember you moaning it" he continues whispering.

I look around the room to make sure no one is listening then turn back to Brad.

I smirk tugs on my lips, "Does it turn you on Bradley" I whisper while my finger draws circles on his knee.

I see his jaw clench and his muscles on his arm tense, "Stop" he says through his teeth, my smirk grow wider.

"So should we just go out to eat tonight or do you guys want to go clubbing", I hear Jessica ask and pull my hand any looking back at the group.

"Let's just go eat out, kinda not in the mood sweaty people on the dance floor" James replies and everyone agrees. We all decide to head up to get change.

"I'll get you back", Brad says as he walk pass me to his room

----

We arrive at the restaurant and order our food and make random conversation.

"Here you go" the waitress says placing our food on the table.

We all say thank you as she place the last plate on the table standing between Brad's and James' chair.

"Let me know if you need anything else" she speaks again, this time more to Bradley that anyone else as she places a hand on his shoulder.

"Will do" Brad replies flashing a smile at her. I roll my eye at her attempt at flirting as she walks off giggling.

Half way through my conversation with Connor and Tristan who on my left I start to feel a hand on my right thigh. I stiffen and look over at Brad who's sat next to me, he's in conversation with James but I see a smirk tug lightly on his lips from the side as his hand moves further up my inner thigh pulling up my dress. My hand instantly goes on top up his to try and brush them off but he doesn't budge.

He turns to look at me ending his conversation with James who goes on to talk to Kayla. "What", he whispers raising an eyebrow; the smirk still plaster on his face.

"Stop", I hiss at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about", He continue to move his hand up until he reaches my throbbing area. I take in a sharp breath as his finger press my center over the cloth of my panties, thankfully no one notice, they're too engrossed in their own conversations. Brad continues to rub my heat in a circular motion, adding more pressure at each circle. I feel the dampness in my panties grow as he continues. My hand grips the edge of the table as he pulls aside my panties and slides his long finger along exposed wet slip. I bite my lip to suppress any moans. Bradley abruptly removes his hand leaving me flustered and confused.