Chapter 8

-Warning: mature content coming up-

——

Next Day

Brad POV

We all walk in through the crowds of people; laughing, talking, drinking. Tyde had invited us to his friends' house party yesterday at the Cinema, we figure it'd be a good time and I was looking forward to see Silver again. The house was huge more like a mansion.

I followed behind the boys along with Jessica and Kayla trying to spot Silver.

"heyyy" I hear a familiar voice through the music. We all see Tyde coming towards us and greet him.

"Glad you guys made it" he beams. "Well there's all over drinks and food in the kitchen just down that hallway help yourselves and have fun", he say before walk off.

We all decide to spread out to mingle. I look around trying to find Silver but spot Tyde again. I walk over and tap him on the shoulder.

"Hey" he yells a little over the music.

"Hey, do you know if Silver here yet" I ask him casually.

"Yeah, she got here a while ago" he tells me, "she should be somewhere around here, try the kitchen"

I thank him then head towards the hallway that Tyde told us the kitchen was. I walk in and spot Silver sitting on the kitchen counter with a beer bottle in her hand surrounded by a few people.

After a couple seconds she notices me and gives me the biggest smile like I'm her favorite person and my heart melts. "Bradleeeeyyyyy", She sings before jumping off the counter and making her way towards me wearing a black skater dress that makes her look sexy as fuck. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a tight hug and I hug her back with a grin on my face.

She pulls away, "I'm so glad you're here" she smiles brightly, I can tell she's a little tipsy, she's a bit more perky than the normal Silver, "where's everyone else?" she asks.

"Oh they're all here too, somewhere, I kinda lost them" I tell her.

She laughs "we'll find them later, come meet my friendssss" she says before holding my hand sending tingles through my arm, and pulls me toward the people she was talking to before I came.

"Guys this is Bradley..."

"Brad" I tell her

"Brad" she corrects herself "and BRAD this is Jake, Danica and Sam, friends from school" she tells me

"Hi Brad" the girl named Danica speaks, "how do you know Silver?"

 "Oh" Silver answers for me "He's Kayla's boyfriends band mate"

"You're in a Band" Jake asks.