Chapter 9

Brad POV

I decide to leave the party and walk home. I can't get the image of the two of them out of my head. I wish it were me that had her pressed against the wall, me kissing her soft lips; have her moan my name instead of his. But unfortunately that wasn't the reality, she was with him and I had to accept that.

----

I week later

Silver POV

"So who's going to be there" I ask Kayla, we were getting ready to go to Brad's family's house for dinner. Apparently our families had gotten pretty close since Daniel and Natalie have been dating.

"eerr, just the Simpsons and Brad invited James as well", Kayla tells me from my bathroom, where she was doing her make up.

"Right" I say before slipping into my floral sundress.

"You ready" Kyla walks out of the bathroom. I nod grabbing my bag then cardigan from the bed and putting it on following Kayla out.

----

"Hellooo" my mom says hugging the lady who opens the door for us. I recognize her as Brad's mum from the resemblance.

"Hi" she replies, "thank you for coming" she says to us sweetly, before proceeding to hug dad.

"Thanks for having us" Kayla says.

"Anytime" she smiles before giving Kayla a squeeze, then looks at me.

"You must be Silver," she says smiling at me.

"Yes, hello" I say politely smiling back at her

"Hi love, I'm Anne" she replies, "It's nice to finally meet you" before giving me an unexpected hug. "Come, come on in" she ushers us further in to the house till we reach the kitchen, where Brad's dad was standing. He welcomes us all and we say our 'hellos'.

"You girls head outside, Nat and Danny are already here," she says pointing to the backyard.

We walk out and head towards the seating area that is occupied by the Daniel, Nat and James.

"Heyyyy" Daniel says standing up as he sees us to hug Kayla first who was ahead, then me.

"Hey" I mumble into the hug, then move over to hug Nat.

I then give James and side hug as Kayla had already embedded herself under his other arm.

I take an empty seat on the right side of James. I look around noticing Bradley isn't here. I had seen him since he walked in on my and Cameron at the party. I was hoping it wouldn't be awkward when I did see him.

I turn to James, "Eerrr where's Bradley?"

"Oh he just stepped inside just before you guys came, should be back" he tells me then pauses to look behind me, "there he is" James points.

"Hey" I say seeing him walking towards us.

"Eeerr hey" he says scratching the back of his head then walks to a seat at the other end oh me. Great, this was going to be awkward.

----

The dinner party was in full swing, after we had eat the delicious food Brad's parents had prepared everyone decided to sit outside, including the adults.

Bradley pretty much ignored me for the past couple hour, which put a damper on my mood. I didn't want him to be awkward with me; we were getting along really well.

"Hey Nat" I call her making her turn to me, "where's the bathroom?"

"Oh I'll show you," she offers