Chapter 16

Silver POV

We go back home today. It's 4 in the morning; I decided to come out to the beach to watch the sun rise and get some pictures. It's not far from where we're staying; you can basically see the terrace of my room from where I'm standing. There's no one else here, it's nice and quiet.

I look through the square screen in my camera and just as I take my shot I hear a familiar husky voice behind me yell "Hey", his voice muffled by the crashing on the waves.

I turn my head back, still looking through my camera and my frame finds his beautiful head of brown curls.

I take a few shots of his confused face then guide the camera down. "Hey" I smile at him as he comes towards me.

"What are you doing here?" he tilts his head as he comes to a halt to stand in front of me.

"Came to take some pictures of the sunrise" I shake the camera in my hand, "what are you doing here, how'd you find me?"

"You weren't in bed, I got up and saw you through the terrace" he explains

"Ah" I nod "You have a very good eye sight"

"I could spot you from miles away"

"I'm I really that big" I raise my eyebrows.

"No I-I didn't m-" He stutters.

"I was joking Brad" I reassure him seeing him become flustered.

I turn back round to the sea and prop myself on the sand laying my camera by my side. I look up at Bradley smiling and pat the space next to me, "Wanna wait for the sunrise with me"

He smiles down at me and sits down next me. I give him another smile before turning to look ahead of me.

We sit in silence for while lost in our thoughts. I think about my life back in the UK that I have to get back to after today. My life's not bad; I have family that I love, friends and my work. But sometimes I just feel empty, like something's missing. From time to time I find myself wishing I could just run away, go somewhere no one knows me, I guess that's why I accepted the job in India for 6 months.

"What you think about", he whispers suddenly interrupting my thoughts.

I look back at him, his legs stretched out in front wearing grey sweatpants, his strong arms behind him, holding up his upper half up that wears a simple white t-shirts, lightly showing his toned torso. His face holds a concentrated look as I see his eyes scan my face.

"Nothing" I give him a small smile.

"Liar" he looks me in the eye, "I can tell you like to bottles things up, it might just be little things that just bother you, but those little things build up Silver, and one day you're just going to explode" he say softly.

I remove my gaze from his and concentrate on the drawing patterns on the sand between us with my hand. His soft hand falls over mine sending tingles through my arm. Why does it do that. I look back into the chocolate brown eyes that shift from right to my left eye as if trying to look inside my head. His stare is so intense that I find myself worrying that he is able to read my mind.

"You can talk to me" he finally speaks, "even if it's just about how some idiot bumped your shoulder on the street and didn't apologies or how starbuck's mixed up you order" he chuckles lightly.

I also let out a little laugh, "Thank you, I'm good for now", I smile at him then turn back to the sea.

I hear him let out a little sigh then remove his hand from mine leaving it cold, I see him turn his head back to the front from the corn of my eye and we fall into silence again.

The sun finally rises and I begin to take my photos. As I go to capture another fame I hear the sound of camera shutter noise but it's not from my camera. I turn to my side to see Brad holding out his iphone at me.

I put my camera down and tilt my head at him as if to say 'what are you doing'.

"I know I don't have a fancy camera but someone had to capture the photographer at work", he says grinning behind his phone.

"Stop!" I whine trying to grab the phone but he pulls it back.

"How ironic, the photographer doesn't like her picture taken", he teases putting the phone higher out of my reach.

I give up and playfully scowl at him before pushing his chest so he trips over his own feet stumbling backwards before his butt lands on the sand. I smirk down at him before going back to taking more pictures. Once I'm satisfied with the amount of picture I walk back over to sit next to Bradley on the sand to watch the rest of the sunrise.

"Done?" he asks as I stretch out my legs in front next to his.

I look out at the scene in front of me and get and idea. "Nearly" I say pulling my camera up to my face again, I lean back to capture our legs in the frame with the sunrise in the background.

"Now I'm done", I say putting the camera down on my side.

We watch the rest of the sunrise in silence as the new day begins.

"We should probably get back now", Brad say standing up. He holds out his hand to me, I grab my camera on one hand and take his in the other as his pulls me up.

I dust of the sand and we start to head back.

----

Brad POV

"You looking forward to getting home" I ask Silver leaning in slightly as we're both sat at the airport for our flight looking through the pictures she's taken on her laptop.

"I guess", she shrugs, "what about you popstar; back to screaming fan and red carpets, you excited?"

I chuckle at her use of 'popstar', "I'd rather stay here in heaven for a little bit longer, but I guess I'm excited to get back to gigging" I say, "I can't believe you still haven't come to a show" I poke her stomach making her jump a little.

"You never invite me", she says looking up at me from her laptop.

"What are you talking about I always invite you"

"No" she starts, "you always say I should come to 'a' show, you never actually give me a date"

I think far a second and realize that's true, "fine, next Friday, the Sheffield show, you're coming" I tell her.

"I don't know, I'll have to check my calendar", she says turning back round and sitting up right. I see a small smile tug on the corn of her lips.

"You're coming" I poke her again.

"Ow" she rubs the side of her stomach, "you poking hurts you know", she whines.

A smirk grows on my lips and I lean in to her ear, "I'll do more that just poke you babe", I whisper seductively in her ear.

She pulls back and glares at me playfully before pulling up her hand to and pushing me back by my shoulders. "You have such a dirty mind", she says shaking her head and turning back to her laptop.

"It's a blessing and a curse", I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

After a little while we finally board the plane. Silver and me instantly fall asleep since we didn't get much last night and before you know it we're back in England.