Chapter 19

2 years later

Brad POV

It's been 2 years since she left; we never here anything from her, we don't even know where she is. I've had to move on. I still think of her from time to time, but I have enough to distract me. The band is doing really well thankfully; we just finished our first world tour, which was amazing.

We're currently on break so my family decided we should all go to holiday to Hawaii together, along with the Hales family. We're super close with them now, since Nat and Daniel are still going strong, they're actually expecting now, granted it was an accident they're still excited along with the rest of us.

"We'll go check us in", my dad announces and walks off with Mr. Hales.

We're all sat in the hotel lobby, everyone in there own conversations.

"I can't wait to get out of this dress", Stephanie, my girlfriend says sitting next to me. I invited her with me on the trip since we've been together for long enough.

"Why didn't you wear something more comfortable, you knew we'd be on a plane for a long time" I tell her.

"I still needed to look good", she say as if was the most obvious thing. I'll admit she's a bit obsessed with her appearance but we get along well enough most of the time. She definitely pretty; long blond hair, blue eyes, and high cheekbones.

I just roll my eyes at her answer and turn back to my conversation with James, who was also invited on the trip by Kayla.

After a while dad and Mr. Hales came back with our separate room keys we all stand up and huddle around as my dad distribute the keys.

Suddenly I hear and familiar sound, someone laughing. I look around to find the source of the sound.

"Oh my god" I hear Kayla half whisper and turn to her so does everyone else. I look at her then to the direction she was face.

Then I saw her, walking across the other side of the lobby. She looked happy; laughing and smiling while talking to the guy walking next to her. I've missed that bright smile of her that could light up a whole room.

She's walking closer to us, but not in our direction so she hasn't noticed us. I see her playfully push her friend forward and he begins to jog away from her toward the hotel entrance to small group of people past us.

She gets closer until she's a few meters away still oblivious to us.

"Silver" Kayla yell loud enough to get her attention. Silver turns her head to face us, the smile that played earlier on her face disappears. She stops in her tracks and the blood rushes off her face, clearly out of shock. She looks at each person till she notices me, her eyes travel down to my hand, which held on to Stephanie's and suddenly I feel conscious. She looks back up at me then to her mothers.

"Silver", Mrs. Hales takes a step forward causing Silver to take on back with a hurt expression. Her eyes move from her mother to Mr. Hales who stands next her.

Her face changes from hurt to anger as she glares at her dad.

"Sil, we're going to be late", someone from the group and the entrance calls and she turns her head to them, then back at us. A cold expression appears on her face as she spins on her heal and darts off to the group that assume are her friends and usher them out with her, disappears outside leaving the rest of us still in shock of her sudden reappearance after 2 years.

----

Silver POV

"I can't believe they're all here, out of all places why here, where I decided to holiday", I rant to my blonde haired best friend, Lola.

She's been my best friend since I moved to New York. She know everything about what happened with my family, how I haven't seen them in over 2 years. She's basically my family now.

"Sil it's okay" She tries to reassure me, as I pace my hotel room.

I stop to look at her petit figure sitting on the bed; her brown eyes look at me with concern.

"It's no okay, what am I suppose to do, I don't want to see them" I take in a breath, "maybe I should leave"

"What no" she stand up in front of me, "you can't leave you're on holiday, we paid and everything"

"You guys stay and have fun", I tell her

"You're not leaving", she says firmly "look they're here, but you've made it pretty clear don't want anything to do with them, so just avoid them, it's a pretty big hotel I'm sure it won't be that hard".

"But what if I do run into them"

"Then ignore them like you did earlier", she explains, "you see them, you walk away, it's simple".

I let out a sigh, "You're right" I pause, "I can't just leave"

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right", she says smugly wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I roll my eye at her a let out another sigh.

----

Brad POV

"I can't believe she's here", Kayla says as we all, apart from the parents, sit in Nat's and Daniel's hotel room discussing Silver.

"I know, it's weird see her" James say.

"I think we should go find out which hotel room she's in", Kayla say standing us

"What, no", Daniel speaks now, "we can't just barge into her room, plus the hotel will never tell us the room number".

"What are we meant to do then", Kayla asks her brother, evidently distressed.

"I don't know but she clearly didn't want to see us", he replies, "I think we should let her have her space"

"And what let her go missing for another 2 years". Kayla pause, "she's our sister"

"I know you don't think I want her back, but kay didn't you see, she looked happy before she saw us" he pauses, "we can't force her into talking to us, she'll come to us when she ready, and hopefully now she's seen us after 2 year it won't take her long to realize she's missed us.