Happy Birthday Garmadork!

Lloyd was hated, and when I say hated, I mean it, and all of that is just because of him being Lord Garmadon's son, yeah, the crazy Warlord maniac that the ninjas have to save Ninjago from.
Speaking of ninjas, the famous Green Ninja, everyone loves him, he has many fans, but who knew that the Green Ninja is actually Lloyd Garmadon himself!
How will the citizens of Ninjago react once they find out?

I DO NOT OWN LEGO NINJAGO OR ANY CHARACTERS

Lloyd POV

*Ring, Ring, Ring* .... *Ring, Ring, Ring*
I was sleeping, well until I woke up to that.

"Ugh," I groaned as I leaned over and grabbed my phone to answer it, I look to see who it was but it turns out it was and unknown caller. I sighed and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I spoke sort of tiredly.

As soon as I finished speaking I hear, crunching? Until the caller picked their phone up, and I eventually saw who it was, my father.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when he said, "Hello?" In a confused way, then replied to himself saying "What you you want?" And continued crunching on his cereal.

"Uh, ..you called me..-?" I said. "Hm, hang on a second lemme look at that.." He responded quickly.
Then replied, "Mm, must've butt dialed you."

You don't even know how confused and weirded out I was when he said that, "Who is this?" He commented dragging me out of my own thoughts.

*Sigh* "It's Lloyd." He looked at me and squinted his eyes, "Lloyd Garmadon, your son." I continued.

"No, my son is totally bald and has no teeth." He interrupted, and took another bite of his cereal.

"Yeahh, well, surprise, I'm not a baby anymore." I retorted.

"To be noted.. How old are you, your 7 right, your 7." He spoke annoyingly.

"Sixteen.." I said in an exhausted and disrupted tone.

"Hm.." He grumbled.

"Just add nine to that.." I replied.

"Welp, good talk son-" He was speaking then I interrupted him.

"Wait! Are you sure there isn't a special reason why you called me today? ...Specifically on this day, today?" I dragged the y in today out a little longer so he would listen.

"Look. I didn't call you, my butt called you." He munched on his cereal again.

"Oh." I mumbled

"Welp, no time to chat! Dad's gotta go to work, gotta get that Green Ninja." He emphasized 'Green Ninja.'

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"Glad the teeth finally came in. Buh-Bye!" He exclaimed as he hung up.

"Lloyd! Good morning!" I heard my mother shout for me.

Song Recommendation for this part: Operation New Me - Jingle Punks
30/90 - Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin de Jesus, Alexandra Shipps, MJ Rodriguez
(These are really just the songs I listened to when I made it and I think it fits well sort of.
Okay back to the story!)