Exposed

(NOTE - This is Kai's point of view when Harumi is taking Lloyd to meet Garmadon and then it leads up to Garmadon and Lloyd fighting.)

Kai POV

"Fine.. Be careful, Green." I muttered to him as I turned around running off to go find the others.

I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't have left Green back there with Harumi and those creeps.. I mean I know that Green is strong and all, but... But still, Garmadon has never done anything like this.. It's weird...

I mean usually by now Garmadon would have destroyed a bakery or something, but there's only a few thugs walking around Ninjago..

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts at the sight of Nya and Jay.

"Hey! Guys!" I yelled tiredly from all that running.

"Oh." Nya crossed her arms at the sight of me, "You, what do you want?"

I almost forgot about the fact that my entire team hates me now.

"Look, I know you guys hate me and all but this is serious!" I got a bit mad saying that.

"Serious?" Jay asked.

"Okay, fine! What is it?" Nya questioned me.

"Green is in serious trouble.." I muttered.

"WHAT?!" They both yelled in unison.

"Well... We may or may not have met paths across some people.." I looked a bit worried for Green.

"Okay, Kai can you just explain the whole thing!?" Jay shouted clearly annoyed.

"Oh, yeah.. Sorry!" I apologized.

"Okay, continue." Nya said staring at me.

"Well me and Green were both searching around Ninjago when some random gangsters came up.." I got pissed off thinking of Harumi and her group, "And the leader of the group is Harumi." I gritted my teeth.

"Wait.. WHAT?!" Jay yelled.

"Harumi?! Harumi is working for Garmadon!?" Nya looked shocked and a bit mad.

"Yeah.. She is." I frowned, "But, after Green and I found that out she told Green she would take him to Garmadon, but I wasn't allowed to come." I sighed.

"Wait.. So you're saying you let Harumi and her little squad take Green to Garmadon?!" Jay looked shocked.

"On the bright side he put a tracker on himself." I stated, "So that's why I'm here, to get you guys and track down Green so we can help him face Garmadon." I explained.

"Alright, we should go get the others, we don't have any time to waste!" Nya yelled and started running off to go find Zane and Cole.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Jay and I shouted at her to wait.

After They Found Cole & Zane

"Oh, hey guys!" Cole greeted Nya and Jay, and gave me a mean glare.

"Okay, Cole I know you're pissed at Kai, all of us are, but we need to put that aside!" Nya noticed his behavior towards me.