Capture Lloyd Garmadon!

"GET HIM" And I started running, I don't think I've ever ran this fast before, besides when I'm fighting my dad. But I need to speed up before they catch up to me.

"GARMADORK! COME BACK, YOU KNOW WE JUST WANNA BE NICE AND GIVE YOU A NICE PRESENT!" Jay yelled so I could hear him.
I didn't stop though, I knew he was lying, I knew all they wanted to do was hurt me and laugh at me, make a fool of me and make me feel even worse than I already do on a daily basis.

I wish they treated me like an actual human being. Just because my father is Lord Garmadon doesn't mean I'm evil! In fact I'm the Green Ninja, if they knew that I doubt they'd ever dare to pick on me.. even the rest of the ninjas, and yes I know who they actually are.

I know that Nya is the Water(Grey) Ninja, I know that Kai is the Fire(Red) Ninja, I know that Cole is the Earth(Black) Ninja, I know that Jay is the Lightning(Blue) Ninja, and I even know that Zane is the Ice(White) Ninja! But, they just don't know that I'm the Green Ninja... and if they did, I bet they would hate me.

I started to notice since I was to far in thoughts that they were really close to catching up to me. So I ran really fast, and when the corner passed I ran into the janitors closet, and I was really tired, cause even as the Green Ninja I still have a giant dragon mech. I can use so I don't have to run around and try to chase Garmadon and defeat him with his three billion different mechs. and generals.

Luckily for me they didn't go into the janitor's closet, so when I knew they were gone I ran out of the school and snuck into my room, I know my mom is at work, but we have security cameras at the front door, so if she saw me go home from school early, I'm pretty sure she would be asking me questions. And not gonna lie, I don't want her to know what situation I'm in, I would feel really bad if she found out, I know she would pity me and feel upset that I never told her.

I'm just gonna take a nap all this running away from people and trying to escape humiliation is really tiring, well if you're asking me that. Good night me..

Zane POV

"Hey Zane!" The spiky haired boy named Kai called my name.

"Hello Kai." I responded politely, like any other normal teenage boy would say.

"Do you know where Garmador- I mean Lloyd is?" Jay questioned as he was panting like a dog.

"Well, actually not to long ago I saw him run out of the school, so I'm guessing that he is not here right now." I replied to him.

"UGH! DAMMIT! THAT STUPID DAMN GARMADORK GOT AWAY AGAIN!" Chad screamed as he was running up to us.

"Maybe we should wait for tomorrow and as soon as he comes into school we can just grab him and shove him in the lockers so we can prepare the Birthday surprise, or um Late Birthday surprise!" Jay spoke lightheadedly.

"That's actually not a bad plan, for someone like you." Kai remarked smirking at Jay.

"SHUT UP YOU GREASY SEA URCHIN!" Jay cried.

"HOW DARE YOU, IM BEAUTIFUL!" Kai screamed at Jay.

"Let's sort this out later, it's 2nd period now, bye fellow teenagers."

"Ugh!" They both glared at eachother and walked to their next class.

"IM GONNA GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU BITCH!" Kai yelled so Jay could hear him.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS KAI!" Jay shouted feeling proud that he said that.

I sighed like every fellow normal teenager would if they stumbled upon what just happened in front of me.

Nya POV

"Those idiots.. one day they'll get along.. maybe." I grumbled and walked to my next class.