Harumi Jade

Nya POV

It was morning and I totally forgot about what to do to prank Lloyd.

"NYAAAAA!!" Kai yelled for me.

"WHAT-!" I screamed back at him.

"I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN COME HERE!!" He shouted excitedly.

"OKAY, I'M COMING!" I yell-replied.

I ran downstairs to see all the boys except Zane, and some random girl with white hair?

"Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" I questioned, "And who is that-"

"Nya, meet Harumi, she's the main event to prank Lloyd." He laughed.

"Yep! She's gonna make Lloyd fall in love with her! Hahah! Isn't that funny!" Jay exclaimed wheezing at the plan.

"Uh, isn't that a little extreme, playing with someone's feelings..?" I mumbled looking down.

"Oh come on Nya! I thought you were cool! Don't be a party pooper!" My brother teased me.

"Don't be a Zane, Nya!" Cole joined in.

"Alright! Alright, what's the plan." I gave into the plan.

"Okay, today Harumi is gonna come to school with us. And for the next day she will pretend to be Lloyd's friend, and care for him. And at the end of a week or two, we'll get her to bring Lloyd to the Courtyard. And the best part is our grade is gonna be there! That's when Harumi is totally gonna betray him! She's gonna push him on the ground and tell him that she never liked him, and that she hates him. And that's when we come in with Chad, he beats Lloyd up, and the whole grade will be here to see! And that's the plan. What do you guys think?" Kai smirked explaining the plan to Harumi, the boys, and me.

"That's totally AWESOME!" Everyone agreed, besides Kai.

"Yeah, I know! I'm just the best at making plans." Kai flexed and we all laughed.

"This is super exciting!" Harumi exclaimed, "I can't wait!"

"Well, you're starting today, so you can't associate with us inside school because he will realize." Kai told Harumi.

"Got it, anyways we should probably go, I see the bus!" Harumi stated.

"Oh crap, you're right! Let's go guys." Cole laughed and we ran over to bus and got on.

Lloyd POV

I'm kinda scared for what's gonna happen today, but I just got to school, and it's 7:30, they'll probably be here in 20 minutes.

I got my books and stuff from my locker and snuck to 1st period, and pulled my hood up and walked over to the back seat in the classroom.

I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket, 7:35AM. I sighed and got onto Spotify and played Crybaby by Melanie Martinez.

I don't know why, but her music has always been so relatable for me, I carefully listen to her music and listen to the deep meanings of her lyrics. Until I'm interrupted with a ringing sound of annoying bratty teenagers coming into the building.

7:05AM

The bell rung and everyone was here, that's when a white haired girl walked in the class.

"Attention, attention!" Mrs. _____ spoke with her ugly scratchy voice.

"We have a new student, please welcome Harumi Jade to Ninjago Highschool with welcoming arms!" Mrs. _____ exclaimed.

"Hello! I'm Harumi, I hope we can all be great friends." She said kindly.

She walked all the way to the back and sat next to... ME? Why would she even sit near me?!? Nobody  even likes me here, and she's so pretty? Why would she ruin her popularity chances to sit near me?!?!? This is crazy. All these thoughts spinning through my mind eventually got interrupted by... Harumi.

"Hi!" Harumi whispered trying to not attract Mrs. _____'s attention.

"Oh, um... Me?" I looked around to make sure she was talking to me.

"Yes you, silly!" She giggled at my confusion.

"Oh! Sorry..." I blushed as she smiled at me.

"So, what's your name?" She whispers to me.

"Oh um, I'm Lloyd... Lloyd Garmadon..." I mumbled knowing she wouldn't wanna be my friend after hearing my last name.

"Nice to meet you Lloyd, I'm Harumi Jade." She placed her hand on mine and shook my hand.

II was probably so red right now, no girl has ever touched me, let alone talked to me without being a big jerk. My heart was pounding so loudly! I can't believe she isn't rude to me!

"N-Nice to meet you too, Harumi..!" I stuttered cursing myself inside.