The "First Friendship"

Harumi POV

It's only the second day of me talking to him, and I already have him wrapped around my finger. We can definitely pull the prank on him this week, he's so trusting and gullible! It's hilarious, I thought it would be more difficult, but he's probably never had a friend, so I'm guessing that he's eager to be my friend because I'm so "kind" to him. I can't wait to see the look on his face once I betray him, it'll be great.

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep*

"Hello?" I say answering my phone.

"Hey Harumi!" I heard Kai's voice speaking.

"Oh, hey Kai!" I replied.

"Have you got any progress with Lloyd?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, he's already trusting me! Can you believe it? It's only the second day since I've met him and he's practically wrapped around my finger." I insulted Lloyd.

"Hah! Really? That's pretty sick, I love it!" Kai laughed, "So are we gonna do the prank this week or carry it towards next week?" He asked me.

"I was thinking this week, but I feel like it would be more evil if we pranked him next week, to really let his 'First Friendship' get into his head, and then I can backstab him and let the 'moments' we had together sink into his skin and break him down." I smirked thinking of Kai's awesome plan.

"That's actually a great idea, Harumi! I'll tell the others, and see you later. Bye!" Kai said his goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

Wednesday 12:47PM (Lunch)

I was getting out my lunch box as I saw Lloyd walking past me so I decided to have a chat with him.

"Hey Lloyd!" I smiled as sweetly as I could.

"Oh- Hi Harumi!" He smile back at me, "Did you need anything?" He questioned.

"Um, I was just going to ask you if you maybe wanted to go to lunch with me?" I asked 'nervously.'

"H-Huh? Really!?" He gasped, "Of course! I'll go!!" He agreed excitedly.

In my mind I was disgusted, he's such a freak. I can't believe he actually thinks I would be friends with a monster like him, what an idiot.

"That's great!" I deceived him, "Come on Lloyd! I'd love if we can sit together." I lied once again.

At the table

"Hey... Harumi..?" Lloyd mumbled.

"Yeah? What's up Lloyd?" I questioned him.

"Aren't you afraid that someone will make fun of you...?" He asked.

"For what?" I pretended to not know what he was talking about.

"Sitting with... w-with me.." He lowered his head.

"Of course not!" I lied, "You're my friend! I would never leave you just for some ego." I tricked him to believe me, and it worked.

"R-Really..?" He stuttered with a beam of hope in his eyes.

"Of course." I manipulated him.

I knew in about a minute or two Chad would come to bully Lloyd and I for a part of the plan so I can stick up for him, and make him think that I truly care for him.

"HEY LOSERS!" Chad ran up to us and slammed his fists onto the lunch table.

"Anyways, why are you sitting with him, Harumi?" He questioned, "You know you could be popular because of your looks and smarts, so you should just ditch Garmadork." Chad snarled.

"Well unlike you I don't care about popularity!" I stood up and remarked.

"What are YOU talking ABOUT?!" Chad clenched his fists.

"H-He-" Lloyd tried breaking us apart, "SHUT UP GARMA-" I interrupted Chad, "Why don't YOU SHUT UP!" I fake pushed him to the ground and our grade looked shocked.

"YOU BITC-" Chad was once again interrupted, "THAT IS ENOUGH! DETENTION FOR ALL THREE OF YOU!"

"That's not fair! Lloyd didn't ev-" I pretended to stand up for him, "HUSH! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" Mrs. _____ screamed.

After School

"H-Harumi... You know you didn't have to do that.." Lloyd commented on my actions at lunch.

"Lloyd, he was treating you badly... Only true friends would stand up for each other.." I 'comforted' him.

Lloyd smiled as we entered detention and talked for a little bit until the detention bell rang and we went home.

Mission Successful! This is already going just as I planned, I can't wait to continue. I smirked and tucked myself into my bed and drifted off into a slumber.