The Power of the Oni

Garmadon POV

"Green Ninja.....?" I called to him.

"Okay what is this, 'new sorcery?' Trying to be all fierce now?" I spoke.

But he only glared at me and his eyes were glowing bright purple, and his fists had purple coming out of them too. I'm so confused right now, of course the blasted Green Ninja pulled more magic! Or should I say, 'eLeMeNtAl PoWeR.' This is so unfair! Every time I'm so close to beating these stupid Ninja, THEY ALWAYS PULL SOME STUPID TRICK ON ME!

"You." The Green Ninja snarled.

"Me, what? Did I upset 'the poor little Green Ninja?'" I mocked him.

"ARGHH! YOU RUINED MY LIFE, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" He yelled.

"Well Green Ninja, we all know you can't do anything to my precious Mech. So, just give up now! And surrender to me, and I can finally conquer Ninjago! FOREVER! HAHAHAHH!" I laughed.

"Plus, just because you have purple eyes now doesn't mean your stronger." I added.

"AGHHHHHHH!" He screamed getting out of his Mech charging at me.

I was shocked that he left his Mech because he stood no chance without it.

"That's a dumb move Green Ninja! You stand no chance without your precious Dragon Mech! I said mockingly.

"UAGHHHH" Was all I heard, he wouldn't even speak, that's until he picked up a giant beam and threw it at my Mech! Can you believe that, HOW RUDE! It did some damage but my Mech is incredibly strong.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He finally spoke, but for some reason he sounded hurt... but vengeful at the same time..

"What did I do? All I'm doing is taking over Ninjago, I'm a Warlord, what did you expect?" I snarkily said to him.

He blasted some... weird dark purply magic thing at my Mech.'s arm, IT BLASTED HALF OF ITS ARM OFF!

"HOW...? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INDESTRUCTIBLE!!" I screamed at him.

He was gritting his teeth, until he saw himself through a glass building, and I guess he thought he looked ugly..? Or uh, villainous to put it in a better way I guess- He kept trying to get rid of his purple magic stuff, it worked, that was dumb, he maybe could've defeated me.

"NO, NO, NO!" He panicked trying to get rid of it.

He was relieved when he succeeded, I was annoyed he discovered something new, and strong, so I will retreat and become stronger! That's when his little Ninja buddies showed up, so I spoke.

"I WILL COME BACK GREEN NINJA! JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR NEW LITTLE PURPLE POWER DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL DEFEAT ME! JUST YOU WAIT, JUST WAIT GREEN NINJA! I WILL CONQUER NINJAGO, AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!" I was practically screaming my head off, while the Green Ninja looked anxious, while the other Ninja looked confused, I wonder why..

Kai POV

"Um, what does he mean by, 'Purple Power?'" I said confused.

"Yeah.. Green, what is he taking about?" Nya worriedly looked at him.

"I-I.." Green stuttered, "I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled looking anxious and nervous.

"WELL, OBVIOUSLY YOU DO! GARMADON WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT THEN!" Jay panicked.

"I believe Blue is correct, in fact, I can sense that Green is indeed nervous." Zane stated.

"There's no way out of this one, Green." Cole glared.

"I-I have to go." Green hastily jumped away

"GET BACK HERE!!" I yelled trying to go after him.

Nya grabbed my arm and responded, "It's no use Kai, he's already long gone, we can ask him next time."

"Whatever..." I muttered.

"Cheer up Kai! We've gotta plan how we are gonna capture Lloyd anyway!" Jay said trying to make me less mad.

I was kinda less upset when I heard that, I smiled and replied, "Yeah, you're right, let's go to my house."