Successful Search

Garmadon POV

I have been searching all of Ninjago for this 'Oni Power' stuff, and I haven't found anything. Why wouldn't it be here? It has to be somewhere... Or else, Wu would have never mentioned it! I'm going to unlock my powers! And my True Potential.

No Matter What.

Anyways, I've looked in every place I could find! With a disguise, obviously.

But! I can't find anything... Wait.. What if, it's not in Ninjago.. But in the very place I grew up in...

Wu thought he could hide this from me, but I'll show him true power once I find it, no Mechs or ANYTHING will compare once I finally have my True Potential.

Time Skip

"Well... This.. is it." I placed my hand against the door softly.

This is my Childhood Home, and it's clearly unstable.

I swiped my foot across the welcoming mat and lifted the rug up and grabbed the key with one of my hands.

*Click*

I heard the door unlock and I turned the doorknob as I suddenly remembered everything.. Like, my memories just flashed through my head.. I remembered Wu and I fighting, Misako meeting me..

Everything...

I walked over to the pictures that were hung up and I dragged my hand across the scratchy walls. Sometimes I wish things could've been different.. Maybe I still could've been close with my brother... and I would've still been in a relationship with Misako.. and my so-

STOP! You're not here to 'Change The Past' I'm only here to become stronger, get my True Potential and take over Ninjago!

I don't care for Wu. I don't care for Misako! And I don't care for my son.. They're nothing to me anymore, and all I care about is my True Potential and finally taking over Ninjago! So STOP CARING!

I beat myself mentally as I searched for any clues, I couldn't find anything! There's nothing?! No clues, nothing, "WU IS A LIAR!" I screamed and hit a bookshelf.

*Bookshelf slides open*

"What..?" I widened my eyes as a half lighted room was revealed right before me.

"This... HAS TO BE IT!" I ran towards the middle.

*Arrow shoots*

"Oh sh-" I jumped over hundreds of arrows as they shot below me.

"Phew.." I wiped the single drop of sweat off my forehead.

*Crack*

"I should've know it wouldn't be this easy.." I started running to the center again as the floor below started falling.

I finally was safe after a few minutes, but that's when I looked up to see.. an altar....? With a book on it with purple flames surrounding it.

THAT HAS TO BE IT!

I ran up to it and stared at it as it glowed in the purple fire.

I looked at the cover which read 'An Oni's True Potential.' And that made it pretty obvious that that's what I'm looking for... The only problem is that the flames are gonna burn me.

Well preparation for the Red Ninja's Fire Mech I guess... On the count of Twelve.. One... Two-

You kno- Nevermind! I can't do wait for that long! Okay.. On the count of 3. One... Two.. THREE!

I stuck my four hands into the fire and grabbed the book, that's when I noticed.. It didn't even hurt—

Pffttt, Lame! What type of fire doesn't hurt, especially Purple Fire? Meh, whatever.

I yanked the book out and wiped the dust off of the case, and it revealed everything I needed.

"Get ready Ninjago.." I smirked.

"And get ready, Green Ninja." I laughed maniacally