The Plan

Kai POV

We finally arrived at Nya and me's house. It took like 20-30 minutes because we had to change out of our Ninja gi's, but we are here now, so we can finally start planning on how we are gonna prank Lloyd.

"Well the first plan failed, so we are gonna redemption ourselves tomorrow!" Nya exclaims.

I smirked and began planning, "Sense our first plan was to basically let Chad beat him up in front of everyone and then lock him in one of the gym locker room stalls for a day, I was thinking we could continue that idea, but add a bit of pizazz!"

"Hey, that's not that bad!" Cole gleamed.

"I'm not so sure, has Lloyd really done anything bad to any of us?" Zane disagrees.

"Oh come' on Zane! He's Lord Garmadon's son, LORD GARMADON, nothing is good when something mentions Garmadon's name. So, I think he deserves it!" I commented on Zane's response.

"Still, that is not a very Ninja thing to do. What would Master Wu think if he knew that we did this?" Zane disapproved.

"Zane! It's just a harmless prank!" Jay cheeringly says

"Jay is right, it's just a prank." Cole agreed.

"Beating people up is considered a prank?" Zane questions.

"Uhh... Yes!" Jay said awkwardly.

I facepalmed, and Zane continued, "Well.. This is not very heroic, and I don't think Ninja should be picking on people, so I will not be participating in this. So I will take my leave. Goodbye fellow teenagers." Zane stated and quietly left the house.

"Well that's 1 person less." Nya said.

"Wait... Couldn't we ask Green to help?" Cole bluntly said.

"That's actually a really good plan Cole!" Smiled Nya.

"Yeah, congratulations." Jay jealously rolled his eyes.

"Jay stop being a baby because you didn't get recognized by my sister." I mocked him.

"HEY! I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Jay screeched at me.

"Yeahhh, sure! Whatever you say." I sarcastically told him as Cole and Nya were laughing at us.

"I'm gonna message Green and ask him if he can help." Cole says.

"Alright." We say in sync.

Cole POV

I pull out my mission watch and tap on Green's file, I click on his name and start calling him, it took about 10 seconds for him to actually answer.

"Hey Greenie!" I say enthusiastically.

I heard a tired yawn in the background until he spoke groggily, "Hello..?" He said softly.

"Hey, me and the boy-" Nya glared at me, "Grey and the boys and I were wondering if you'd want to come over and make a plan to prank Lloyd Garmadon, what do you say?" I explained to him.

Lloyd POV

I shot up out of my bed when I heard that.. they're seriously trying to prank me... again. Since they failed the first time, of course they're gonna try again.. They hate me that much, for no reason...

"GREEN-!" Cole shouting at me.

"O-OH- Sorry..!" I apologized.

"It's fine, but do you wanna help?" He asked for a second time.

"I would love too, but I can't, we don't go to the same school, and it would be difficult to pull that off." I said making up an excuse.

"Dang man, I swear you never do anything with us besides missions." Cole says to me.

"Sorry! I just have a lot to do recently." I lie.

"You always have something to do." He said clearly annoyed.

"I gotta go, my parents are coming!! Byeeee!!" I quickly lied and excused myself.

This is just great, the moment I think that I got away from shit happening to me, it all comes right back to me once again! I just wish I wasn't Garmadon's son... maybe then.. people would like me... They wouldn't bully me! And I would actually stop being hesitant against Garmadon! I just wish I wasn't his stupid son that everyone hates.. I silently thought to myself.

Nya POV

"So basically we continue with the old plan but add.." I was interrupted, "PIZAZZ!" Jay overjoyed.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid actions, "Do you guys have any ideas?" I questioned.

"Honestly nothings coming to me right now.." Cole said with a little look of annoyance on his face.

"Same, I have no ideas!" Kai shouted frustratedly.

"Hmm, why don't we go home and think of some ideas while we sleep, then we could tell each other tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Nya... THATS A GREAT PLAN!" Jay complemented me.

We all facepalmed at him, Cole interrupted and spoke, "That's a good idea, maybe some music would help me too!" Cole exclaimed.

"Yeah, I agree, we should all head home and rest while we think." My older brother said.

"Alright then it's set! Tomorrow after we meet at Chiroshami's Cafe!" I say excitedly.

"Awesome! See you tomorrow Nya!" Jay giggled and left, as Cole also followed behind him.

"Well I'm going to my room now, Goodnight Sis, don't let the Jay's bite!" He laughed, "Love ya."

"Love you too, Bro!" I said as he turned my lights off and I lye down in my bed in thought. I yawned and decided that I would just sleep and think of something on the dot tomorrow.