Moments Before..

Lloyd POV
Thursday, 11:54 AM

I was walking to History with Kai still happy about yesterday.

I can't believe I actually unlocked my power! And maybe we can even unlock Spinjitzu soon like Uncle Wu said.

"Lloyd?" Kai brought me back into reality.

"Oh— Yeah!" I shouted, "Heh.. Sorry!" I laughed.

"It's fine, but have you noticed that Harumi hasn't been in any of our classes?" He asked.

"She hasn't?" I asked surprised, "I guess I didn't notice, I'm not complaining though." I said shrugging.

"Yeah, neither am I, but it's kind of weird considering she's never missed class." Kai stopped walking.

"Why'd you sto-" I was cut off after I ran into the wall.

I got up as I saw Kai laughing his ass off at me.

"Shut up Kai!" I laughed.

"I can't help it, that was so funny!" He wheezed.

"Whatever!" I sighed, "We should probably go in the class now." I suggested.

"Yeah, you're right." He agreed.

Time Skip

*SCREEECH*

"Garmadon Attack. Please duck and cover and wait until the Ninja give all clear." The monotone warning voice said.

"Thanks Lloyd!" The class shouted annoyedly.

"Can I have a bathroom pass?" The Ninja and Me asked.

"I think you mean may I have a bathroom pass." She furrowed her eyebrows, "May I- You know what, do whatever you want." She hid under her desk as we all ran out.

After They Changed

"Hey Red?" I walked over to him.

"Yeah, Green?" He answered.

"I know this is a Garmadon Attack but I don't see any Shark Mechs or really anything?" I said confused.

"Yeah.. You're right." He agreed, "It's almost like he's not even actually here..." He muttered.

"Doesn't matter you two." Grey or Nya shouted, "Stay sharp and alerted, he could be anywhere." She lectured.

"I know, Grey." I informed, "Just a bit nervous." I shrugged as we all got into our Mechs to go search.

Time Skip

*CRASSSSHHH*

I heard a crashing noise, knowing something had to be around here somewhere.

"Red." I called his name, "Have you found anything?" I asked him.

"No, I havent.. You?" He asked me.

"No." I frowned, "This is really weird.." I muttered.

"No kidding, if he attacked how he usually does we would've already defeated him." Kai groaned.

"Yeah, but I'm sure we'll stop him." I encouraged, "Besides, we do have cool new powers!" I smiled.

"Yeah." He smiled, "I guess you're right." He agreed.

"Now, let's keep searching." I put us back on track.

"Oh, no need Green Ninja." I heard a voice say.

"Red..?" I whispered, "Was.. Was that you?" I asked.

"No.. It wasn't..." He answered slowly.

"Because we can bring you to him." I watched as a white headed girl and 2 others came out behind her.

"HARUMI JADE?!" Kai shouted in surprise.

And she called me evil I thought to myself.

"Anyways, like I said." She continued, "We came to bring the Green Ninja to Our Lord." She smiled.

"Fine! Then take me there." I yelled.

"No! No Green, you can't go alone, and.. It could be a trap." I turned to see Kai disagreeing.

"No, no." Harumi spat, "Garmadon is only looking forwards to see the Green Ninja, not the Red one." She emphasized Green.

"No." Kai stood in front of me, "I'm not gonna let you take him! Not unless the team and I also come." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Red.." I whispered, "I have a tracker go get the rest of the team and follow it." I muttered so only he could hear what I was saying.

"Fine." He mumbled, "Make a scene or something!" He whisper screamed.

"Red.. Just let me go." I said, "It's better if at least one of us know where he is." I suggested.

"Fine.. Be careful, Green." He jumped off to go find the team.

"Alright Green Ninja, let's go." Harumi grinned.

"YI YI YI YI YI YI!!" The black haired girl with a ponytail maniacally laughed as she started her motorcycle and drove off into the distance.

"Weirdo.." I muttered.

"Hop on, Greenie." She nicknamed me as I got on the back of her motorcycle.

Hopefully this isn't a bad idea..