Kai's Downfall

Jay POV
Wednesday, 12:30 PM

Recently I've been noticing that Kai never hangs out around us anymore, and it's starting to make me worried, and a little suspicious.

Usually he always hangs out with us, and is always the one to set up hangouts or get the group together, but now he's never here.

So, today at lunch—  Which is in like 4 minutes! Thank God because I'm starrrrvinng! Besides that, at lunch I'm gonna confront Kai! With the others, of course!

*RIIIIINGGGGG*

And that's the bell! Finally, now I need to find them, and Kai.

Five Minutes Later

"Guys, have you seen Kai? Like, anywhere?" I asked them.

"No Jay, I haven't." Cole said, "But... Now that you mentioned it.. Where is Kai? He hasn't talked to us in days." Cole added.

"Yeah, you're right, where is Kai?" Nya questioned.

"I don't know actually." Zane lowered his head, "I haven't talked to him since the whole Lloyd Situation." Zane raised his head back up as he continued.

"Well, then we're all gonna find him!" I shouted.

Kai POV

"Hey Lloyd?" I called out to him.

"Yeah, Kai?" Lloyd looked up as he put his sandwich down.

"Do you think—" I paused.

"Think what?" Lloyd asked.

"Do you think that the guys.. Will hate me?" I turned around to see if they were near, "You know, for being friends with you?" I turned back towards him.

"I— I.. Don't know..." Lloyd frowned.

I frowned as well knowing he didn't have an answer.

"It's fine, I'll still have you!" I tried lightening the mood.

"Heh.. Yeah." Lloyd smiled.

"Now come on!" I stood up, "Wouldn't wanna be caught by Chad!" I started running away while laughing.

"Haha!" Lloyd started laughing as well, "H-Hey! Wait up!" He started running after me.

*CRAAASHHH*

"AAGGHH!" Someone screamed.

"Ughhh my head.." I rubbed my fore head.

"KAI?!" Jay popped up with Nya, Cole, and Jay.

"JAY?!?" I looked up in shock, "GUYS?" I gasped.

"GARMADORK? WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Chad got up holding his hand on his head, "AND KAI! WHY DID YOU RUN INTO ME?!" He screamed.

"Aha..hah.." I nervously laughed, "Um.. You see!" I tried explaining.

"Kai..." Nya looked at me and then turned to Lloyd, "Were you.." Her eyes shot up, "YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH LLOYD GARMADON?!" She screamed at me.

"WHAT?!?"

Everyone looked pissed, especially Nya and Chad.. I don't know what to do..

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Jay yelled, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD HANG OUT WITH GARMADORK!" He continued babbling.

"Yeah!" Cole agreed, "Especially after SCHEMING A WHOLE PLOT ABOUT BEATING HIM DOWN!" Cole growled.

"I—" I tried to speak.

"Save it, Kai." Nya crossed her arms and glared at me with a deep frown.

"B-But—" I widened my eyes, "Ny-" She interrupted.

"NO!" She screamed at me, "No, Kai."

"You're Out!"

She pushed me away and backed up, "NYA!" I tried to get to her but Chad pushed me.

"She doesn't care about you, not anymore." Chad frowned, "You're a loser now, Kai." He glared.

"You're a freak, I can't believe you're choosing Garmadon over your friends.. AND YOUR OWN SISTER!" Jay shouted in my face as he stepped besides Nya.

"You're a total hypocrite, and a deceiver!" Cole yelled, "You betrayed us for some demonic asshole!"

"I am not on any side, or one to say mean things.. But Kai.." Zane paused, "I can't believe you.. or believe in you.." He frowned and turned away.

"Zane.." I reached my hand out.

"No.. Kai." Zane stated, "We're not friends anymore, I wasn't included in the bullying part, but I don't like Lloyd after he proved his true self, and I thought you would realize that as well." Zane slapped my hand away, "But I was wrong, you're terrible, and you're just like him."

"G-Guys!" I stuttered, "I-I" I was interrupted.

"Stop!" Nya shouted, "Save it for people who actually care." She glared.

"B-But.. You're.. My— My Sister.." I tried to reason with her.

"Not Anymore."

She walked away as I fell down trying not to break down, I can't believe my own fucking sister did that, my own friends! AFTER EVERYTHING I DID!

"K-Kai.." I looked towards Lloyd who had a pitied-worried expression on his face.

"Forget it.." I stood up with my head down.

"I'm going home."