Capture Lloyd Garmadon! Pt. 2

Lloyd POV

*Yawn* Well, today's my lucky day, I thought to myself sarcastically because I knew that everyone would try to find me again. I woke up really early today because I know for a fact that they're planning something today, and I'm not gonna stick around for that to happen.

It's currently 5:43 AM and now I just need to get ready because I took a shower last night, I've always preferred being clean before I sleep. I just put a white T-shirt on, black jeans, a belt, and of course my signature green hoodie.

I sighed and checked the time, it was already 6:00 AM, I should go ahead and leave. I wrote my mom a note saying, "I left early today, see you when you come home from work, bye, love you."

It's only about a 10 minute drive, so I'll probably be there at 6:20-6:30, because I have to walk since the bus comes at 6:40, and gets around the school at 6:50 so I'll have about 20 minutes to get my stuff and hide in the back of class which starts at 7:05 AM.

I started walking on the sidewalk and honestly I was trying to get there as soon as possible, I'm not really planning on trying to get caught. But, I've already planned out my entire schedule for today, so I'm pretty sure I won't be found.

Schedule
* get to school at 6:30 AM sharp
* go to my lockers and get my stuff
* go inside the classroom and hide in the back for 1st period
* after 1st period it's break (they'll be after me) so hide in the janitors closet
* then about 10 minutes later they'll most likely give up leaving me 5 minutes to spare to get to 2nd period
* 3-4 period just rush and use the shortcuts to get there and make sure not to be seen
* lunch I'm gonna hide in the locker room because I have P.E next, so I'll eat in there and then 10 minutes before lunch is over I will just skip P.E because the coach literally does not care
* and for 6th period I'm gonna run 5 minutes before we are dismissed from P.E  I'm gonna run to English, and say that Coach let us out early for our next class.
*2 minutes before the bell rings I'll ask to use the bathroom and then all I have to do is get my bag and leave the school
And then BOOM I successfully avoid everyone!

Lloyd POV

Okay I got here 3 minutes earlier, which actually makes my life a little bit easier, 6:27 AM, the school doors unlock at 6:10, but nobody really cares to get there early enough, so I just walk in get my stuff from the locker and head to the back of 1st period, or math class.

"Not even the teacher is here.." I muttered to myself.

I made sure to put my hood up so nobody would recognize me, they probably still will know who I am, but who cares I guess. I look at my phone, 6:40 AM, so now the bus just picked all the kids up and are headed to the school now, good thing I'm prepared.

10 minutes later

6:50 AM, I checked my phone again, even though I didn't need too, I already heard the sounds of everyone screaming and laughing. I sighed because i knew it would be a long day.

Kai POV

I knew Garmadork would obviously be here now, but there was no sign of him, seriously, I've been here since 6:50, and I haven't seen him at all, I even asked the other boys if they've seen him, but nobody has. I was already pissed off today because of that bitch, I mumbled "He probably came early today.." I sighed and then saw Jay and Chad talking to each other. I decided to walk up to see what they're talking about.

"Yeah, I can't find him anywhere! So annoying!" Jay screeched at Chad.

"UGHHH I HATE HIM!" Chad exclaimed.

"Hey guys, any sight of Lloyd?" I butted into their conversation.

"NO, CAUSE IF WE HAD HIM WE ALREADY WOULD HAVE PULLED THE PRANK!" Chad screamed.

"Bro, calm down." I said kinda annoyed because it's only like 7:00 and they're already screaming and shit.

"SHUT UP" Chad retorts.

I rolled my eyes because I could care less.

*SCREEECH*

I covered my ears because of the horrible ringing sound of the bell, well shit, I'm late, and even better because I have MATH, and we all know she never lets anybody get away with being late. I sighed and ran to her classroom.

Lloyd POV

I heard the bell ring, well, obviously I did. I saw Chad, Jay, and Kai all run in panting and had a little bit of sweat of their faces. I was trying not to laugh because I knew that Mrs. _____ is gonna scream at them for being late by 3 minutes.

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up." Mrs. _____  commented on them being late.

"Sorry Mrs. _____! We just- uhm... uh-" Jay was trying to think of an excuse.

"Trying to make up an excuse??? To why you're LATE? Unacceptable, I tell you, children have NO RESPECT to their elders!" She emphasized some words.

Some students sneered at them as they held their heads down, I was one of those students who tried not to laugh at them, but it was sorta hard considering it's pretty funny for them to get in trouble, especially by Mrs. _____, sucks to be them.

I was practically about to fall asleep until I heard the bell and you don't know how fast I ran out of the classroom to the janitors closet. I finally felt safe, for now..

Cole POV

"OH MY GODDDD WHERE IS THAT STUPID GARMADORK!" Chad was screaming his head off as people watched and stared.

"Bro.. you need to chill out." Jay said glaring at him.

"For real." I agreed.

"Perhaps we can put on a search, so everyone can try looking for him?" Zane suggested.

"Hey, hey! That's not a bad idea!" Kai grinned.

As they started planning I did not pay attention at all, I was just bluntly shoving my beautiful, delicious,  creamy, rich, chocolate cake into my mouth. It felt like heaven! And I mean it!

"Coleee....   Cole..   COLE!" Jay was yelling at my face.

"What?" I responded as I sucked the chocolate icing off my fingers.

"Jeez, finally!" Chad grumbled.

"Yeah, we literally called your name like thirty times" Nya replied.

"Can't you see that I was busy?" I asked because they ruined the moment with me and that cake.

"With what?" Kai bluntly said.

"MY CAKE, IDIOT!" I glared.

"SHUT UP!" Kai responded.

"Guys!! Now is not the time to fight, we are TRYING to prank Lloyd and we were planning, remember?" Nya said trying to knock some sense into our brains.

*ALARM RINGING*

"Well, he's back." I sighed.