A Rise Of Evil (Join Me Pt.2)

Harumi POV

"Where are you taking me?!" I tried catching up with him.

"To my Volcano." He kept running.

"And how are we gonna do that?" I questioned, "The Volcano is far of the coast of Ninjago!" I stated.

"You seem to forget that I'm the Dark Lord." He turned his head while explaining.

"To be fair, not once have you ever been close to taking over Ninjago." I said.

"Whatever! I won't fail this time." He snarled.

"You have gotten more serious since your last attempt to take over Ninjago." I informed, "What's changed the way you think?" I asked him.

"I've learned many things over the past few days, I don't have time for my old childish ways." He scoffed and stopped running.

"Why'd we stop?" I slowed down and questioned him.

"Because, this." A Mech merged out of the water and opened up.

"Now, let's go." The Mech bended down for him to get it.

"Where do I sit?" I asked.

"Here." His Mech extended it's hand for me.

"Uh.. Okay?" I stepped onto the hand and we started heading towards the Volcano.

Time Skip
At The Volcano

We were walking down a corridor, as I was waiting for him to say something, but he didn't.

This new Garmadon is really weird, I'm used to him being super sarcastic.. But, he's serious and more.. Evil like...

"So.. Where are we heading to?" I broke the silence.

"It's hard to explain, just keep following me." He said.

After what seemed like an hour or more we got to the room that he wanted us to go to.

I saw purple lights everywhere, it was so magical, but felt so menacing at the same time.

Garmadon walked towards a bookshelf and grabbed a book, and walked back towards me.

"I've got it." He spoke as he turned to the first page, "I need to learn how to discover my Oni Powers." He looked up at me.

"And.. How am I supposed to help?" I asked him.

"Well, you did trigger my son's Oni Side, didn't you?" He questions.

"Yes! But.. I don't know exactly how." I fidgeted.

"That's why I got this book." He showed me, "This is how I will learn my True Potential." He told me.

"And since you were able to trigger my son's Oni Power, then you can afford to do the same to me." He said as he grinned.

"I know.. But I was able to do that to Lloyd because I had went against him." I stated, "And, betrayed him! It's like, his anger.. Is what transformed him!" I informed.

"Anger... Powers an Oni.. If I am able to get angry enough, I too can unlock my Oni Powers." He smirked, "Great Job Harumi. I knew you'd be helpful." He laughed.

"Thank you, Garmadon." I grinned, "Or should I say, My Lord."

"Now, Harumi." He switched topics, "From now on.. You are my Second In Command." He informed me.

"That is such an honor, My Lord." I thanked, "I promise to serve you in every way possible." I kneeled to him.

"Good, now get up." He commanded, "We have training to start." He smirked.

"As you wish, My Lord." I grinned.

Time Skip

"COME ON! YOUR ANGER IS WHAT POWERS YOU!" I yelled, "CHANNEL YOUR ANGER, DESTROY THEM!" I encouraged him.

I watched as he started attacking his crew, or whatever they are.

"Good.. good! Don't you see! You're even closer to unlocking your powers." I said smiling, "You don't need to control your anger, just unleash it." I stated.

"Your brother and father hid the truth from you. They were afraid of what you'd become." I tried angering him, "Your wife left you, because she thinks  you're a monster!" I grinned.

I watched as he continued to get more angry so I knew I needed to encourage him more.

"Your Son hates you!" I yelled, "He thinks you're awful!"

"He doesn't want to be like you because you're a monster!" I insulted, "Don't you want to prove them wrong, AND DESTROY THEM?!" I screamed

I saw as his four hands start to light into purple flames, "PROVE THEM WRONG! YOU ARE STRONGER!"

He screamed and his eyes flashed purple for a moment, but then his power faded.

"You may have failed to keep your powers up for now, but you still achieved being able to use them." I stated, "Once we go back to Ninjago, you will fight the Green Ninja! And that will be the fuel for your powers!" I smirked.

"And then finally, you will take over Ninjago! AND NOTHING WILL STAND IN YOUR WAY!" I laughed.

"I will.. Take Over Ninjago... AND NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY!" He screamed as he started to laugh maniacally.

"Yes." I said, "You will, but for now, we will wait until morning." I smiled.

"Tomorrow, there will be A Rise Of Evil." I started to laugh.

(Note - TYSM FOR 130 VOTES!! I really appreciate all the support I've gotten, and I hope you enjoy this chapter! And the next will be Garmadon's attack on Ninjago! Stay tuned! Ily guys so much!! Bye!!)