Backfired Karma

Harumi POV

I watched as Lloyd was slowly standing up, harshly breathing with his head down.

"What the hell is wrong with him?!" Chad questioned.

"Does it look like we know?" Cole answered sassily.

By the time they finished their side conversation Lloyd is already on his feet walking towards us.

"Why is he coming over here?" Nya asked confused.

"I don't know.." I replied.

"You." Lloyd said, " YOU!" He continued, he looked up and we saw bright raged filled purple eyes and purple flaming hands.

"What's going on?!" Jay screamed.

"I HATE YOU!" Lloyd yelled, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE MY FRIEND... I should've known... You're all the same..!" He said lowering his voice at the end as the flames and his eyes slowly got less bright.

"You should've known!" Nya shouted.

"Why would anyone wanna hang out with a freak like you?!" Kai glared at him.

"Exactly! Face it Garmadork." Chad smirked,

"Nobody likes you."

I saw as his hands starting flaming again and his eyes turned bright purple once again.

I don't think this will end the way we planned.

Lloyd POV

"AGHH!" I screamed and picked up the basket ball goal and threw it inches away from crushing them.

"I hate you, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU ALL." I ran towards them and started blasting dark energy at them.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU." Kai screamed, "HE'S JUST LIKE HIS FATHER!"

"YOU'RE RIGHT! RUN!" Nya shouted as she dodged my blasts.

Like my father...? LIKE MY FATHER! I'm nothing like my father... I promised. I PROMISED UNCLE WU I WOULDN'T DO THIS...

I have to stop.

"Look what you've done... YOU MONSTER!" Harumi screamed at me.

"H-Huh..." I stuttered as my purple eyes and flaming hands slowly faded.

"You.. You! You really are Garmadon's son!" Cole glared madly at me.

"You freak!" Kai yelled in my face.

"You're disgusting..." Nya muttered.

"Fuck you Garmadon! You shouldn't even be here! Why don't you just kill yourself already, you jerk!" Chad shouted curses at me.

"For once, I agree with Chad... You're terrible." Jay mumbled.

I looked around at all the damage I've done, I saw broken glass, the thrown basketball goal, a few bruises on Harumi, Chad, Kai and the others.

I saw crowds of students looking in shock, disgust, fear... It wasn't supposed to end like this.

What have I done..?