Class Fight

Lloyd POV
Wednesday, 1:38 PM

Kai left school about 30 minutes ago, and I don't blame him. I can't stop thinking about it, he looked so... Sad..

Just to think that he would've never had to go through this if I didn't follow him! It's all my fault.. I should've been smarter.. And.. AN—

"LLOYD GARMADON!" I looked up to see Mrs. ____ standing right in front of me and staring right at me, "What's on your mind, Garmadon? CAUSE CLEARLY ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY LESSON!" She screamed at me.

"I—" She cut me off,

"THERE IS NO EXPLANATION!" She yelled, "But, since it's SOOO IMPORTANT! Why don't you share with the class." She evilly smirked at me as she saw my face go pale.

"B-Bu—" She interrupted me again,

"NO BUTS!" She screamed as the whole class started snickering, "THAT IS NOT FUNNY!" She yelled just making the class laugh even more.

"STOP LAUGHING!" She growled as the whole class went extremely quiet, "THANK You." She cleared her throat.

"Garmadon." She paused, "I'm waiting." She continued as she folded her arms.

"U-Uh.." I stuttered, "I— Was u-uhm.." I muttered trying to not embarrass myself.

"Aww! Look Garmadork can't speak!" Nya laughed.

"Pffft! What a loser!" Jay joined in.

"Yeah, what a shame Kai joined him." Cole rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe it was Kai, out of all people!" Chad exclaimed annoyed.

"I agree." Zane paused, "He really disappointed me." He lowers his head.

"Yeah, my own Brother." Nya clenched her fists and gritted her teeth.

"SHUT UP!" I stood up and screamed, "YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE FRIENDS!" I slammed my fist onto the desk in rage.

"GOOD THING WE ARENT HIS FRIENDS THEN!" Jay retorted.

"EXACTLY!" Chad screamed, "WE ARENT HIS FRIENDS!" He agreed with Jay.

"He's nothing to us now." Zane informed calmly but with a slight bit of anger in his voice.

"NYA! HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" I yelled trying to knock some sense into her.

"She doesn't care about him anymore." Cole said rudely.

"Yeah, he's one of you now.." Harumi walked up to me and caressed the side of my face leaving me to think she cared for a moment, "A LOSER!" She screamed as she slapped my face which certainly brought me out of my thoughts.

"OOOHH!"

"PFFFT! GO HARUMI!"

"Did he seriously just fall for that? How pathetic."

I heard some of my classmates insult me or cheer Harumi on for being a bitch. I've gaven her a chance and she ruined it.. She may have

"You know.. You called me evil for being Garmadon's Son.." I glared at her, "But I've done nothing wrong, besides standing up for myself." I stated.

"W-What?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?" She shrieked, "YOU ARE EVIL! YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON!" She yelled at me.

"Then what are you?" Her eyes widened as I smiled.

"How.. HOW DARE YOU?!" She pushed me, "YOU ARE EVIL, MANIPULATING, AND DISGUSTING!" She screamed.

"Says you! You're the one who manipulated me, and then backstabbed me!" I crossed my arms, "Your arguments aren't valid. All you're doing.. Is describing yourself." I smirked.

"I-" She stopped speaking.

"What's the matter? Cat's got your tounge?" I sarcastically said.

"AAAAAUGHHH!" She ran off screaming leaving me there.

"I-" The whole class turned out heads to the door, "Class is dismissed, and so is the whole day.. JUST LEAVE!" The Head Master shouted as he walked away shaking his head.

"Fuck you!" Chad elbowed me in the ribs and walked away with the rest of the group.

"Ow, Jeez.." I winced.

I shrugged and grabbed my stuff and placed each of my belongings in one by one. Once I got everything I zipped my book bag up and slung in over my shoulder.

Time to go home.