Uncle Wu

Lloyd POV
Saturday, 8:05 AM

"I'M SORRY..!"

It was the video of me... They posted it.. Why? I didn't mean too, and they just send it out to the whole world..?

"LLOYD!" My mom screamed, "WHAT IS THIS?!?!" She continued as she rammed her phone into my face.

"I-..." I stuttered, "I... DON'T KNOW..!" I ran to my room and locked the door.

"LLOYD GET BACK DOWN HERE!" My mother yelled at me as she banged on the door.

Great, now I'm hated even more and my mom hates me too.... Just another day in... Ninjago..

"LLOYD." I heard as my mom just got even more mad.

I knew I had to get out of the house, so, I put on my Ninja Gi, opened the window, and slid down the fire exit.

Well, I'm screwed when I get home.

Garmadon POV

"I'M SORRY..!"

I just finished watching the recent Ninjago News crap and I saw my son Lloyd beating the shit out of some bitchy kids.

I'm proud! But, I'm honestly weirded out... because he has powers? And even worse... he has powers that look identical to the ones the Green Ninja used...

I swear... if my son is that damned Ninja...

I'm gonna go ballistic.
(Totally not a Young Lloyd Quote)

Lloyd POV

It's been around 3 hours since I ran away from home, and I've already decided that I'm just going to stay with Uncle Wu tonight... Hopefully he understands.

At the Bounty

"Uncle Wu..?" I whisper, "UNC-"

"What Nephew?" He appeared right in my face.

"I-" I stuttered, "You know wha- Nevermind!" I said annoyed.

"Okay, What is it?" My uncle walked over to me.

"Well... I kind of acc-" I was interrupted,

"Accidentally unleashed your Oni Form." He finished proudly.

"Uh... yeah.!" I agreed, "What's an Oni Form..." I awkwardly scratched my neck.

"Seriously..?" He looked at me disappointed.

"Um.. Yes?" I was whacked on my head with his stupid stick, "HEY! What was that for?!?!" I upsettingly rubbed my head.

"For playing a dangerous game, especially when you don't even know what it is." He glared at me.

"Hahah...Hah.." I tried laughing it off.

"Come, Nephew, I will teach you of the Oni and. The Dragon." He whispered and brought me into a meditating room.

"Long before time had a name, there was a realm, of the Oni and the Dragon." He said.

"The Oni and the Dra-" I was interrupted, again, "Shut up and let me talk." He rubbed his beard.

"The Dragon, had the power to Create, while the Oni had the power to Destroy. But, they could never get along, and it was a long lasting war, until, a child was born of both worlds." I butted in, "Born of both worlds?" I questioned.

"It means he was both Oni and Dragon, stupid." He muttered the last part, but I still heard it, "That child understood that without one you could not have the other." He continued.

"But the Oni and the Dragon fought over which side he should be on, but instead the child abandoned their world to start a new one."

"A new wo-" He once again interrupted me,

"Ninjago." He grinned, "And this man was, The First Spinjitzu Master, or my father." He proudly said.

"Wow... I-" I tried saying, "I'm not done." He smirked.

"The First Spinjitzu Master then had 2 sons, but the elder son had an evil unleashed in him, which eventually caused him to become who he is today." He frowned.

"My dad.." I looked down.

"Yes.. your father." He put a hand on my shoulder, "Lloyd, I know you may think you're terrible for doing what you did. But... everyone makes mistakes. Which those that we can learn from." He smiled at me.

I smiled back and new even if nobody else was here for me, I knew Uncle Wu would be there.

"Now, Nephew, you should go to bed, you'll need energy to face your mother tomorrow."

"Alright..." I starting walking away, but I turned back to him, "And.." He turned to me, "Thanks.. Uncle Wu, you know.. For always being here, for me.." I said.

"You're Welcome Nephew." He smiled and told me to go to bed, because after all...

Tomorrow Is A New Day