Can't Wait For Tomorrow

Lloyd POV

Thursday 6:57PM

It's almost been a week since Harumi and I went to Chiroshami's Cafe. Over this past week I feel like we have been getting really close... And I think that..

Maybe she likes me..?

I'm not trying to get my hopes up but, she's been talking to me a lot and trying to be super touchy with me.. I MEAN.. Not that I'm complaining, but it's kind of weird because we only met last week. But as long as she's nice to me and is my friend still I don't mind!

*Jump up! Kick back! Whip around, and SPIN! An-*

I picked my phone up to see that it was Harumi, so of course, I answered.

"Hello?" I sort of questioned why she called me.

"Hey Lloyd!" She greeted me, "I was wondering if you could meet me in the courtyard after school tomorrow... So could you?" She asked me politely.

"O-Oh! Okay! Of course, DEFINITELY!" I slapped myself for my stupid reaction.

"Alright! I'll see you there!" She confirmed and hung up the phone.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. HARUMI, HARUMI JADE JUST ASKED ME TO MEET UP WITH HER?!? I'M SO HAPPY! And excited... I just can't wait to see her...

WHAT IF SHE ASKS ME OUT? Or is the boy supposed to do that..? WHO CARES! I just can't believe Harumi asked ME to go somewhere with HER!

"I just can't wait for tomorrow!"

Harumi POV

"Alright! I'll see you there!" I confirmed to him.

This is gonna be awesome, I'll make sure Cole records it as well! We can replay it to everyone at school!

"I just can't wait for tomorrow!"