1.Surprise

Joshua -

Maddie, Liz Karin I have a surprise for you. Please come in to my studio so I can give it to you. The girls were huge fans of a new band called stray kids I couldn't imagine why they were so ecstatic over these boys but to be nice I decided to give them a plushy do you know that the members had created? The girls are so excited I mean especially Maddie she loved chicks because she like pastel

colors because they were easy for her to see what her service Dog Scott astatic about the plush because he wanted it for himself and I told him that he couldn't play with mom's toys because don't your mom's toys to sleep with, but he didn't quite understand all the boys were salty because they wanted new toys but the boys were spoiled you out I didn't think they needed the toy this time. We had already had a birthday party for them and had to sing it to them five times because they got the dogs on it.

That's the sing it like we mean it the girls are seeing it to him. It was just so weird to see them have a birthday party but I guess I could say I really have seen it off but I love these girls and I love their dogs so I would do anything for them. I would never stop supporting them. I absolutely will not stop supporting it.

I think if we could all just go on with your life and be happy maybe we wouldn't have such bad of a time or hell of a time I guess you could say but me the biggest news in life is for everybody to get along but I know some people have trouble doing that so I don't hold my breath.

I just try to have a positive outlook on life because I know sometimes I could be really difficult and challenging but at the end of the day you can always have what you want so you have to have to Go on and push forward and keep going i keep going and pushing forward for them I love these girls I truly do they have grown on me and I will never stop advocating to keep them safe.

It was cute to see them asleep with the stuff but I don't think they realized that the stuffed animals had a creator if they only knew

I thought little did I know what is about to happen but that's another story for a different day, but right now everything is just in slow motion for me and I just can't understand why.