27. Degrees

Kairn -

So you're going away aren't you? Do you realize how much I'm going to miss you do you realize how much work we could do together he didn't have to go back to stay well. I'm going to miss you so much please send me signs that you're gonna be okay .

Han-

i'm going home my dear I am going home. I have no two boys that depend on me. I need you to understand that and you've done really well at understanding people your entire life even though you know so many people hurt you. You should be so proud of yourself and your glow, because like you are a hero you are a hero for kids in young adults going through this about you as you have self proclaimed pity parties like you get up and you keep going you should be so proud of yourself. You should be so proud of yourself. I mean I mean it I want you to know how special you are I don't ever want to hear those words come out of your mouth again, but you're not beautiful and you're not worth it and you're not deserving of anything because you deserve so much you should be so proud of yourself and Peter is so lucky to have you.

I
mean you, Maddie and Liz have taught kids all over the world about self love and reflection except it and it's OK to be different. I want you to realize how beautiful you are and you've done a really good job at help me feel like I've done so much more work and life even though I've only been with you for three days and now I have to shrink back into my plastic form and go back to being a stuffed animal but because of you, you know you and I can write a book about adventures. We don't have to let it end right here tonight had gotten bigger in my phone. I knew we were filming a movie but I felt like I was drinking back in the car plushy I just couldn't believe it was over.

Wow I thought this is crazy. There is much more in life then I don't think people realize I mean these girls are a gift from God they really are and I've learned so much from them and we've black we've actually you know did everything that we could've done you know it makes me so sad at everything that we had to go through you know that we're here aren't we? I thought to myself I had to real tight as if we were leaving each other for the final time.

I know we wouldn't have been leaving, but what more can you do I thought I hugged her and kiss her for head and I heard you directly or cut. Thank goodness the movie wasn't over. I think God you're still friends in real life. I don't know what I would've done without these girls.