28. Zzz

Joshua -
Maddie Honey wait Maddie Honey stop where are you going? Where are you going? She didn't answer me she kept on running I had never seen not even that fast before I felt sick to my stomach as I watched her one of us like she was going somewhere I followed her and I followed her to the toy store, where I first got her Felix and I knew what she was doing. She was going to try to take
Him stay .

Tell him to stay but I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was only temporary.

She bought him a life using that book when she wanted to bring her mother back to life but I didn't have the heart to tell abbreviation didn't work because what can you do to a child like that?

Maddie -
stop it stop it where are you going and you can't just leave me you can't just leave me I don't want you to leave you can just leave enjoyed the other boys do you realize how much we need you and I love you and I don't want you to go so please don't leave me.

Felix - my heart sank when I listen to her say that to me I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to projectile vomit everywhere. I heard this child tremendously and I'm not ready to forgive myself. I thought I cried a little bit more as she did that it was horrible. I have never felt emotion like that before Maddie. I love you, but if I don't go home now, things are gonna get a whole lot worse and when you want me to life the past 73
hours that you bought me to life Maddie
I have learned so much from you
You should be proud of yourself . 

Maddie do you know how beautiful you are do you understand how beautiful you are do you realize that you're so very special?

Do you understand how many kids look up to you because of your bravery do you understand that because it's Maddie because your bravery that people get to wear whatever they wanna wear despite what they look like do you realize because of Maddie kids with medical challenges are being excepted now do you realize because of Maddie  but I found what .

I wanna do you realize because of Maddie that people wanna buy dogs now people want to buy dogs that Maddie that is huge K-pop plus  now Maddie I don't think you understand how you Liz and Karin  have changed everyone's mindset on things like you girls are so beautiful and you are so worth it and you have all of these things that I think girls all over the nation. Wish I could have, but Maddie if I don't go home now and save everything there's gonna be no more stray kids dollars and I don't think he want that.

I don't think the all your friends want that Maddie because now you're not just Maddie the girl with the disability now you're Maddie with the voice and people know your name not what happened to you should be so proud You should be so proud of yourself. You should be so amazed what you went through I mean I know every time through it wasn't the funnest, but Maddie do you realize how much that you've helped other people even me. 

Maddie -
yeah I understand that now Felix but please don't leave. I need the girls will do we all need you

Felix - Maddie you are so amazing but Maddie if I don't go home now they're going to cancel my love. I love you so very much and I am so happy for everything that you've taught me because now I can take that with Maddie.

Your so beautiful and you can do anything that you want to be kissed her for head she sob and I went back on my platform and I shrunk, I didn't have the heart to tell her that Chris and Han had gone back to StayVille  but I think she just knew they were gone and making everything better  I love you Mancini take care of the girls you can be anything that you wanna be
Joshua -
it's okay honey why don't we put him somewhere special I love you you should be proud of everything that you and the girls have done and accomplished.