13. Laced

Kairn -

tonight the girls are coming over for a sleepover and we're bringing our plushy's with us.

I don't know what to do or what to say right now I just feel like my whole world has kind of claps on me. I'm not mean and I'm not a bad person. I think I'm a really nice person but unfortunately people have views on you. Are you like it or not? You're either in it for the long haw or you're in it as well people don't want to realize that you are a good person.

It's really really really hard on me when I when I talk about my story to people, because I'm afraid that people are going to take a vantage of my kindness and what if they're not really there water all of the yummy snacks that we could get our hands on hazelnut chocolate eggs
, gummy worms, gummy bears lifesaver is it rings peaches everything .

all of my feel good snacks it just made me feel warm and protected. We begin to eat it and then Maddie brought in some type of sweet,

Msalty popcorn that wasn't overly sweet but not overly salty either I smiled at her and told her thank you. She smiled at me and said you're welcome and we all change into my pajamas and started talking about I plushes do you think they're good plus she's Maddie or do you think they're bad people I think they're good maybe something that happened to him yeah I said was I'm sure they're good guys, but the only reason they were given to us because people just didn't want to see their beauty .

I mean I've never seen a wolf you know stuff animal wear  a hoodie before and I've never seen a chick wear a hoodie before who knows maybe we could all become best friends with them if they ever I don't know where in human fall and we then forgot about the stuffed animals and started to eat the snack some more and then finally the pizza came we ate the pizza had a little bit more popcorn first I teeth and started watching my favorite movie together Good night girls. I said than soft snores filled the room and the boys all cuddled up next to us on their beds and I wasn't sure what I'd do without them tomorrow we were going to go horseback riding and maybe eat sometime at the new brunch place we weren't sure as be what we wanted to do afterwards because we had a recording session to do afterwards.