26. Hug

Chris -
Goodbye, my darling girl it appears that you knew what I was up to before I even knew what I was up to and makes me emotional just knowing that you're going to leave me .

I can't believe it I have to go back home to Statesville promise you won't forget me, do you promise that you will never forgive me, promise that you won't forget me not ever like you'll be here to support me to the very end, my love I think that you need to know how beautiful you are. I wish you know beautiful and house special you are

, and it makes me sad that you still doubt yourself because of Liz you are a beautiful girl you are one of the most beautiful girls .

I have ever met in my life, I've always liked about you is that kindness that you've had like kindness and your heart it really makes someone in your life you know feel feel feel like they are worthwhile in that feeling worthwhile is really important you're worthwhile so that way you can go far in life and but the thing is if you, Liz is, you're going so far honey I didn't even find it like I don't even know what to say to you because you are going to be on like I mean you don't understand how beautiful you are.

I mean when I met you almost a decade ago you Maddie kairn and Han Felix were kids I mean you need to realize that you're beautiful and that it's okay to be hurt it's okay to be embarrassed but what is it not? OK is tearing other people down due to an insecurity like I said that is not OK and it is not all right. Can you need to know that you are strong, loud and beautiful now Liz I want you to close your eyes and I want you to look for me in Sunnyvale.

Liz-oh Chris I will always wait for you because then my heart will be at ease. I will never forget about you like I absolutely will not stop talking about you and how you made me feel. I'm just really sad that you have to go now.

Chris-
remember me though  I have to say goodbye remember me don't let it make you cry
Liz-I'm not gonna let them just taking away. Maybe I should go become a plushy with you .

I thought I loved the girls and you know I love our service brothers but you know sometimes you just need your comfort person with you and all times but I guess that's what my question especially if he stay with me then he won't be my comfort person anymore and I'm not ready to accept that so that's why.

I'm surround him and he gave me a big hug and kiss my forehead quite a few times. "I love you liz be good " and just like that he was a piece of plush again I smiled softly  close my eyes  to my surprise I felt airy and floating like .

San-
come on Liz let's go home and we will put him somewhere very special.