23. Pipe

Chris -
what can I  say about Liz Maddie and Kairn they are the cutest and most talented group of women that I've ever met. I need a sound intelligent, and they're still articulate with their words in their terms that they use you know they were times where I forgot that they were newcomer actors because you know they're very considerate and anything that we didn't want to do they didn't make us do it.

I remember there was a scene where my character goes to meet Maddie and ask her you know for a piece of candy, but she gives it to him you know, like by touch like she gives him the candy and placed in his hand, and she was so kind and considerate. She asked me if it was OK if I if you touch me because we didn't know each other on top of that her and Liz were huge days before they medicine or just the sweetest things ever.

Um, it's been you know interesting to watch these girls like come to life and like as their characters I remember and the girls all have different color hair in the in the movie versus the book and you know it was intense. Liz had to get highlights in her wig and you don't carry it around and you know Manny
she had to die her hair red for this will like she did everything physically possible to make it really had to go all out but my favorite, you know I'm character in the movie would have to be Liz she's very smart and bubbly and why and she's like teaching my character how to act more human and it's really funny like when I come to life on the plushy form for her and you know .

I wake up in her bed and she hears me complaining about pineapple and that's really  you know the tipping point for me and because like I just I just like to be with her and see her in the mornings and yet you know how she wakes up and everything like that like I've never really met a person Liz it's just very special. She's a very special girl very kind sweet soft-spoken.

I think that if she were to break out someday in the movie industry, she could become a triple fat. There's already been guys that are asking for her for their films. There's been tears because she can't physically take all these films she can take most of the films, but she can't take all of them I just find it astonishing that these girls are in such high demand. You almost wonder what more could use girls get themselves into? There's even been talk of these girls getting into a mermaid franchise. Eventually, I mean at all it depends on what they're into, but I am like so excited to see what these girls are going to do.

People were like falling because they couldn't get them for like a movie. I know Liz is needed in Paris for film and she's also been like spending her time in France in Sulphur the filming it but she's she's really like great.