12. Feather

Liz-

it was a normal morning so I thought it was weird because I felt Quill's tail baggy next to me and then I felt him lick me and I smiled when he did but then I'll just said that I felt something that I wasn't used to quill always laid on my left side and there was something warm and humid. Like on my right hey,

I thought in a panic what happened to my plushy maybe he got lost in the queen size bed I thought, but where my plushy should've been wish I was a very pretty boy who is a lot like my plushy, but if he was human bang Chan, I said shockingly I mean Chris it's nice to meet you. Chris -hello Liz it's nice to meet you.

I can see that you've seen me in my stuff for him but I'm human now. No no one else can see me as a human but you and I will protect you with everything that I have but you have to let me know in order for me to stay human and for me to be human permanently. If you have to let me know what's bothering you in your life and how I can help you fix it however, if you if you fail to fall in love with me or Eifel to help you I will turn it back into a plushy, but I am confident that we can both help each other out.

I said I looked at her and moved her hair out of her face, and I begin to make a smoothie for breakfast.
Quill 
is a little bit confused because he had seen me  and it's weird when a dog likes you enough to snuggle up with you. It always swims my heart. It makes me think a berry, but she lives in Australia with my parents since I'm an idol now well until I can get this whole more if a medicine thing, going to control that begin to cry a little bit more I cried as I looked at her and I said I want to help you I want to help you majorly
she smiled at me and said she'd like that.

Liz-
thank you for choosing me as a guardian angel I suppose well, I guess a guardian
pleasure by plushy's are like children, so they really important.
"
I loved her sense of humor."

Chris-

she's beautiful unusual the prettiest thing no one could ever compare to her. No one ever could compare to this girl and her bravery and her strength. I have to help this girl I have to give her some closure I thought, but how I'm going to do everything in my power to make this everything that she's everyone play. I'm going to fix this girl to the best of my ability to make sure there's no more emotional.