15. Healthy

Joshua -

Maddie
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away
The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you
In my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away Maddie

I will go cuckoo crazy if anything ever happened to you do you realize how beautiful you are I tried to tell the story of a girl who ran away when she was trying to buy some thing and got you know, hurt in the process I told Maddie that no matter how bad things get you should never run away. She looked at me with her big brown die and it was.

it was kind of emotional at times I think that you know I am going to be OK I guess but the more you think about it then you realize that things aren't always what it seems and I got emotional because well what more could you want in life?

I thought there is an always a happy ever after watch that's concerning but I told Maddie happy ever after take time and that she needs to learn to not worry about what other people are doing and that she just needs to worry about how she is in her life, but Maddie's done pretty well at that like that she doesn't care about other people and what they're going through which it doesn't make her a bad person because I always tell Maddie never to take on peoples problems and bring them on herself and it's not Maddie's job to make people feel better because they need to do that to themselves but yet she's so kind. She always listens to other people even if they complain about a problem that happened 10 years ago I can't get over it.

She's been very very nice girl and I don't want her to get hurt but here we are almost a year later and she still taking on peoples issues and I don't know what to tell her and I don't know what to say to her.

It's kind of scary but I want to you know do this for her and I wanna make her feel happy I don't want her to feel like she isn't worthy of love, because she is worthy of love and everything I held Maddie as she fell asleep, and I felt terrible but when I heard the sauce noise coming out of her mouth, I realize that it was all gonna be OK.

I just had to be there for her like I always am and maybe she realized that one day it'll all be all right.