3. Cheers

San-

I am really really happy for Liz like she is getting to the point in life or she's getting opportunities and I'm really excited for her to get those opportunities and I'm happy for her to get what she wants for opportunities. It makes me really happy because I think about it each and every time that I get closer and older and wiser because we've never really been offered anything until like seven people in the K-pop industry now to get well it's in American television see American actors get really going to create elevation it's just so weird.

I took everything's coming into their square now because I have been dreaming of this moment for a very long time and you think that you're gonna get to this place but you never know if you're going to get to this place lol and then let me finally gotten to this place. It's so much more I'm so real and
Exciting
because I've always wanted to see people keep on taking over you know the industry by store and put in a positive way like I'm happy to see more diversity out there and it's really fun like you know

we have if you see anything in there it's really cold they like see my best friend on stage and like you know just getting what she wants and everything like that because I've always kind of new lays was meant to be a star but to see it like unsold it's just so weird like it's not a dream anymore it's actually happening and I am super excited I mean I will never really stop you know supporting her and it's fun and I don't think that anybody really understands the big high for the big deal but this is huge deal I think I am so excited like I have dreamed about this for a very long time and I'm just really excited for everything and unfold .