24. Rock

Kairn -
it's been really fun shooting a past couple of days like I really like when we have all time and we go to like the Saint locations like today. We found this scene in Orlando Florida so that was really nice and that was really fine we went to you went to Harry Potter world that was really fun and we got to have downtime. Another friend thing .

I like about you know everything is like our own little trailer that we get to get ready and and you know we have a really nice cruise and like you know everything like that it makes me really happy that we have like you know people that help us out when we need it.

It's even been nice for Peter

to because he gets his downtime but I really like spending time with Liz and Crowell and Maddie when we are out in the valley because if you think about it, you have to realize that everybody needs something to you know look forward to, and I think this movie came to life because it was a combination of like my childhood favorites, like mermaid music, movies, toy story, you know what we would imagine life like if we needed somebody, but in like a phone that you would expect it and I think kids today well I really appreciate and everything that we have done for them so it makes me pretty happy that everything that we're doing is for others I think, as I get older like that others can relate to stories and you know, hopefully they were like what we come up with in the future so we can make more movies.

Han-

I never thought that I already get to star in a movie so that's really cool I think with everything that goes on in life and it's nice to have a movie and a place to see kids faces laid up for being interviewed by kids, that's really fun and nice and I didn't think I'd ever get to do that. That's been really fun and helpful but I think with everything that goes on in life you can keep going and you can keep you know pushing through because .

I like how all of our ideas lead to a very big kid movie and the kids are asking for cigars and I forgot to write my wife that's been really fun I think as you get older you be in to realize that you want in life and what's not appropriate to write and what's gonna know make people uncomfortable but I think it's really fun to do this so it it's just nice to do it.