20. Sugar

Chris -

"I dream of Candy!"

Sweet cakes and peanut butter squares
A living diabetic's nightmare. --  My heart
sings to the beat, Under the Neutron Star Crunch
Sweet sugar cookies and peanut butter bars

Taunting whoopers,
Dancing dum dum's,
The sweetest silhouette show - in my room
Dreamy, Creamy Cupcakes in the afternoon
Cinnamon Cheerios cascade on my spoon
Sweeter than my sweet tooth
Now and later - a forever honeymoon

As we continue to grow
we will learn many things
and one of them is that
every good thing
will come to an end.

Whether it's by
a choice of mind,
by a decision made
between two, or by
a lost loved one.

But, as these things
come and go
remember to make
every moment count
because you'll never know
just when it'll go
and a new will start
letting the cycle repeat.

Because, every hello ends with goodbye,
every love ends with heartbreak,
every beginning soon comes to an end,
every happiness is soon or rather later
replaced with a sadness of some sort
and every creation of life ends in death.

Every good thing
must come to an end. Like them in our movie I hope I can see Liz again. I hope she doesn't just disappear on me and I hope she gets to stay in Seoul  and not go back home but again who knows with everything who knows with anything anymore with how the world works. I'm sure I'll have to get choked up and thinking of losing her again. I don't want to lose her. I don't want her to go back home I want her to stay. I want her to be happy and I want her to flourish here. I don't want to have to let her go. I don't want to have to let her go back home but I'm not selfish and I'm not controlling I just hate in people .

I love their behind and go back through they came from exactly what you're thinking. Yes, I am a singer what type it never know how that is going to make you feel going to feel in the particular moment when they all leave you know you don't know how you are going to feel if that is a problem because you don't know how you were going to feel when the person you loves has to go back home I don't want to lose Liz I don't want to lose her at all.

I don't want her to go back where she came from.

I think she should get to stay here and play with the rest of us but unfortunately sometimes Contacts have an evil way of breaking up people and when you least expect it, I thought that a year ago if you would've asked me, I would've thought you would've been safe here forever, it's just just makes me sad that she hast to go home. I felt disgusted that when I read read a contract that it wasn't a long series like we had hoped that means eventually the girls will have to go back home if they don't have a contact to stay here .

I cried that won't happen. That can't happen that will never happen I hope not as she laid sleeping I kissed her checks .