25. Chocolate

Liz-

I can't believe that leave finish the movie I just broke down to tears because I have been dreaming of this for a really long time and I mean it came to like it's not like a dream anymore. It's real like there's no more additional data no more call back we're waiting like

I got there well that so many girls are trying to go forth and they didn't get it and I got it and I know not to take it for granted and just to be humble because I know there are so many actresses that one of us will, but got turned down because of because of how I did my screen test.

I think the directive said that he found me a supermarket and so and then Karim is scouted because of her eyes and Maddie, she is just scattered because of her writing and originally they want to Maddie to write the script but when they hired Maddie any reading the script, they wanted us and our service dogs in it and so we jumped at the opportunity it's been really fun a like how we can go different places and try on different outfits. I will answer the Director. Her name is Marcello. She's been super chill with Maddie. Let's pick out our outfits that she thinks are appropriate for us and you know luckily, we got each outfit that we chose ahead of time and I really am happy that we got to do this because I know that we always can't do it like some directors.

I really need my cello super chill and I like it because it's just nice to kind of get to keep my style and not have anything like out there. I mean eventually I'd like to wear a white wedding dress but I know Maddie Spellman series with me and Chan in a few months. I'll get my wedding dress and you know hopefully we can have our wedding without people breathing down my neck but we'll see we'll see. I just think it's really fun to continue to play this character as long as I've been doing I've been playing her for almost 2 years now and it's just fun till like we will go to new places every day and you know continue to be her.

My favorite scene would have to be when she goes to meet gym for the first time you know it's really funny when I wake up in bed with him and he's complaining about my leftover bet you're having a pineapple and now .

I would never eat pineapple that my character were like I like pineapple just not in a burger pizza, so that's kind of gross takes like savoring sweet that's too weird like I love fruit, but not on hot food . Another thing that's a little harder to get used to his hair and make up. Sometimes we have people come in. Sometimes we have like the director sometimes we have to do our make up sometimes we have to just ourselves, but you never know what you're gonna get but it's always a good time on set. I always like when we have to work with food cause someone the food is fake and you have to act like you like it and then some of the food is real but I think the worst part is, as we don't always get like if you everything and one day so we have to steal with the smell of broding through the tar with some freak hoes but you learn to get nose blind eventually every day is something lol there's never a dull moment with a catheter is really fun, so I'll be there when you get a like a

cherry farm and not like I didn't like it used to be because we have people good personalities. You know we had to make sure we have chemistry before we even started shooting, which is been really helpful.