17. SLO

Kairn-

so your name is Han

It appears you like chocolate and cheesecake but what I'm not understanding is you're a doll I didn't know that could happen. I thought it only existed in movies I didn't realize that it could happen to anybody. I thought you're right he said it could happen to anybody at all happens when people stop believing in magic and caring about one another explain to me tears welled up in my eyes. If we could all turn into stuffed animal, accepting some sort that kids love and use from before but it's ironic.

The kids always the one that hurt each other and they don't know how their words can affect you but it's one of those things where you just Gotta say no I'm not doing anything wrong and then you got to keep going forward and keep telling yourself that it's all going to be OK and it's all gonna be all right if you can't if you can't respect, don't even open your mouth as what I like to tell people but I know some people don't understand that term and they will keep hurting people and hurting people and hurting people until they can't hurt you no more it's really scary to think about it but if you can keep on you know if you keep on if you keep keep on with in life is just gonna be sad but it shit show and I hate that about people like I just hate everybody. Maybe one day at all be all right and I'll be home tonight and I'll come back home.

I thought no that's not gonna help me at all.

I got a little bit emotional and I was mad I asked I wish that there was a happier timeframe in my life right now that I wish everybody has a sunshine and rainbows life and living have to deal with anxiety has a crush and I think that would be on the control but obviously that's not the case and I think that's why I'm so close with  Han he just gets me know,

and I have Peter and it always helps me out and about but it's one of those things where it's nice to have someone who understands you.

from your perspective not their perspective, and I always had had had dreams about going to be free in life and doing things and one things and I just wonder like what what opportunities is there for me and I get really emotional just thinking about it because I mean after so many years of being mistreated,

and I have no one listen to me and you're not being really supportive.

I finally have my person it's one of those things that just makes you think twice before you like go off and go do something it's emotional and like time-consuming but you always find someone that understands you eventually.