The Scar

There is texting in this story. It is a little sad too. But not nearly as sad as my other stories. Also, the movie "A Silent Voice" is used in this story. It is NOT my movie, and this is being said for copyright reasons. Hope you enjoy!

[Short]

[Medium]

[Long]

[Very Long] (but worth it! Sorry about how long it is)

Bold: Texting

Everyone has a great story to tell about a scar they have!

Whether it's sad, or funny, it's always a great story.

This one however is sad. But I hope you enjoy it!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

[Nagisa P.O.V]

School was normal that day. We had all our regular classes, laughed, and had plans for the mall this weekend (which I was not liking the idea of). I only said yes because my best friend, Karma was going. So, I decided to go along because everything is more fun with him. I still get that weird feeling in my stomach whenever I'm around him... I don't know what it is but it's a good feeling. Probably because of how much I love him! AS A FRIEND! Or... that's what I think it is. But today at lunch Karma walked over to my desk casually as ever and put his hand on my head. "Yo, Nagisa. How've you been?" I smiled happily, eyes closed, "I'm doing great!" I opened my eyes and asked, "How about you?" "Eh, I'm doing fine." Karma looked up over the class all in the corner of the room, crowded like the streets of Japan. "They're all pretty loud. They need to learn to shut up once in a while." I looked at the crowd of people, "Yea. They're loud sometimes, but you gotta admit, they're really awesome when they're not screaming." "Yeah, I guess you're right about that. Nakamura is great when she's not screaming her ass off." If I'm being honest, hearing him only talk about Nakamura made my heart sink. My stomach sank as well. I felt awful, and Karma noticed... "What's up with you? You're not looking so hot." "I-I'm fine... my stomach just hurts. I ate too much for lunch." Karma had a frown on his face. He didn't believe me, and I knew it. At the end of the day, Karma left with Nakamura, Terasaka, Itona, and some of the rest of the class. I watched him as he left, and it made me sad. I got up and left, deciding to go home. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Karma. He texted me. I read it and my heart suddenly lifted all of the weight.

Karma: Yo, Nagisa. Do you want to come over?

I felt so happy to hear this. But it wasn't up to me if I could go.

Nagisa: I'll go home and ask my mom.

Karma: Ok. Tell me if you can come over.

Nagisa: I will.

I ran home, wishing my mom would say yes. The second I got home, I took off my shoes at the door and yelled, "Mom! Are you home?" "Hello, honey." Uh oh. Mom was in a mood. "Mom, may I please go to Karmas' house? I have all of my work done and all of my chores." Mom looked at me. Her face was the scariest it could ever be. It was worse than her regular scary face. This one was much worse... "Nagisa. We're trying on dresses today. You're not missing this." "Mom. I'm not a girl! Just face it! Please! Don't make me wear dresses-" My mom looked more than pissed. "Nagisa. You're going to wear the dresses. You're not going to go to your friends' houses. I want to make sure you can make a perfect wife." "No mom. I've never gone against you, but I am now. I can't deal with this! You're not making me wear this dress." The next thing I knew, I was knocked out cold.