Haircut (Part 2)

[Short]

[Medium]

[Long]

[Very Long] (sorry for all the long chapters I will make shorter ones)

This is a continuation of the last one. This has violence, and cussing. It is also not very realistic at times and I'm sorry for that. Please do not republish my work, and I hope you enjoy it!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

[Nagisa P.O.V]

"Can you run?" Karma asked.

"I'll try my best." I said as I grabbed Karma's hand.

I quickly put his hair up and put on my hood (so people wouldn't notice as easily who I was), and we ran for the door. Karma and I ran, but not fast enough to draw much attention to ourselves. We ran through hallways, downstairs, through lobby's, down a staircase, and then, we finally reached the door. "Finally." Karma and I thought. We ran out of the doors and continued running to Karma's house. We ran as fast as we could. I was struggling to run considering I haven't moved for the past 2 weeks, but I managed enough to get to Karma's house. When we got there, we locked the door behind us and stood, panting.

"That's the fastest I've run in a while." Karma said, trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah, I don't run that fast, but I run a lot from this stuff."

Karma looked at me sadly and said,

"I'm sorry life hasn't turned out the best way for you. Neither of us have it easy but you have to deal with your abusive mother, and you don't have your dad with you ever, you just meet him sometimes for lunch. I'm sorry about all of this..."

I was confused. Karma was sincere and cared about me once again. Why did he care about me so much? Maybe he did like me. That would explain the kiss at the hospital, but why me? What's so special about me that he likes me?" I looked up at him and said,

"Don't be sorry. None of this is your fault. You didn't know that my life would turn out like this. No one did. It's not your fault, and I manage. Sure, I don't like how my life is going, but I am getting better at handling what's happening around me. I'll be fine-"

"No, you won't." Karma said, in an upset tone.

"You won't be 'fine' if this continues on. You'll be the opposite of fine. If this continues, then you'll have an awful time trying to get away from your mom. It'll be worse than now. Unless you move to another city and go off the radar of people they look at, which right now you're on because of your mother, then you'll stay under her wing forever, and you know it. You need to go somewhere and go dark, don't let many people who can't keep secrets know where you are. That's the only solution right now. Nagisa, it's the only answer for this to not happen anymore. Y-"

Karma tried to finish, but I interrupted him with a kiss. Karma was surprised but slowly melted into the kiss. I opened my eyes and pulled away, holding his face in my hands.

"Trust me, I know that's not a good idea right now. If I could crash somewhere and stay there for a while until school is done, then move to another city, I think that'll help me. I'll survive, Karma, I'm stronger than you think."

"Okay, let's just see how the next week goes. You can also crash here; I don't mind another person."

"Thanks, Karma."