Hangover (Part 6)

THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THIS SERIES IM POSTING ON THIS STORY! THE REST ARE ON MY OTHER STORY: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/354070980-roommates-karmaxnagisa

 !!TW!! Nagisa gets sick again!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

[Nagisa's POV]

I woke up with my heart racing and my eyes stinging. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. "M-my stomach hurts!" I groaned.

I gasped and opened my eyes wide and ran to the bathroom. "Nagisa!"

I can't pay attention to Karma right now, I feel sick! I threw up in the bathroom and heard Karma yell, "Shit!"

I sat on the bathroom floor groaning while holding my stomach. I heard a lot of rummaging in the kitchen. A few minutes later, Karma slowly walked in with a bottle of water and a cup of ramen.

"Hey, are you feeling any better?" he said sincerely.

I nodded, my head resting up against the wall. Karma walked in and slowly sat down in front of me. He put the ramen and water in front of me and softly said, "You should eat something, water will also help with your hangover"

I looked up at him and he was holding the water bottle near me with a soft smile. I took the water bottle and drank some of it.
"I wanna cuddle... I don't feel too bad anymore, but I'm scared to go lay down..."

A sad expression grew across his face as he held my head in his hand. I smiled then laid my head against the wall again. I felt him pick me up and carry me. I was starting to get really tired as I asked, "K-karma? Where are we going?"

He didn't say anything, I felt him take a right turn and not long after he laid me down in the bed, turning me on my left side. He then got behind me and laid down, pulling the blankets over my shoulder. He then wedged an arm under me and wrapped his other arm around my waist. I curled up into a ball and then turned over to Karma. I put my arms around him like how he was holding me and put my leg over him, getting comfortable. I heard him sigh as he smiled and I smiled back. I buried my face in his chest and soon fell asleep. We slept for a while until my phone went off. I groaned as I reached for my phone but it wasn't there. I opened my eyes and looked behind me, realizing it was probably in the living room. I slowly sat up trying not to wake Karma and left the bedroom successfully. I walked into the living room and saw my phone still going off on the counter. I picked it up and read it. My eyes burned so much and HOLY SHIT IT'S THURSDAY!!! I opened my eyes wide and ran into my bedroom. I started rummaging through my closet looking for clothes to wear to school. I heard Karma groan and the blankets folding. "Nagi, why are you up so early??" Karma groaned.

"KARMA IT'S THURSDAY! WE HAVE SCHOOL!!" I yelled.

"OH SHIT!" Karma yelled back and I heard the blankets fly off the bed. We both got on our clothes and grabbed out stuff. We immediately ran out the door and ran to the school which was around a 5 minute walk. We both ran into the school and to my locker. The only reason we used them was because we (all of the students) put our schedules in them. We checked the classes we missed and then ran to all of them before class started to gather our work. We both apologized to all of the teachers in the classes we missed and then went on for our regular school day. Our school day was normal and they didn't really give us much work that day so getting the homework done after school would be easy! Once school let out, we went back to the dorm. We had a little study session with coffee, toast, energy drinks, tv, and our homework. As I was doing my homework, I could feel Karma staring at me. I looked over at him and his smirking face was looking back, so relaxed.

"What's up?" I asked.

Karma looked me up and down and said, "Nothing... I just want to fuck you."

My face flushed as I stared at him. I stuttered as I scrambled for my words. I nervously stuttered, "Uh-I, I don't know about t-that..."

I watched his face turn from smirking to a confused expression. As he studied my face, he asked, "Nagisa, I was just messing with you," he laughed, "we don't have to if you don't want to. Don't worry so much, I wouldn't actually ask that of you unless I felt like you were ready."

I sighed in relief. I was not ready for that. I looked back at Karma, his face looked consoling, yet I knew he wanted to, and that he was a bit disappointed regardless of how he felt.

"Karma, I want to, I'm just nervous. I didn't say no because I didn't want to I'm just not ready yet."

Karma held my face gently, tilting my head up. He smiled at me saying,

"Nagisa, it is alright. Don't worry or be pressured, it's okay."

I felt bad for not being ready yet, but glad that he was okay with it. I moved over to him and laid my head on his lap, cuddling up to him. He put one of his arms over me, the other one gently running through my hair. I smiled and fell asleep. I never wanted to leave that moment.

When I woke up, we were both still on the couch and it was dark outside still. I turned and looked up at Karma. He was passed out, his head leaning on the edge of the couch. I slowly sat up, and covered him with a blanket. He groaned in his sleep, turning over and getting comfortable. I smiled and stood up, a little dizzy as always, and looked for my phone. I found it on the counter and picked it up. It turned on and I read 2:37 at the top of my screen. "Great." I mumbled. It was too early to start the day and I couldn't fall back asleep. I decided to get ready for the day since there wasn't anything else I could do. I walked into my room, put on my clothes, laid out Karma's clothes, brushed my teeth and hair, then went back downstairs. I climbed on the counter to reach the shelf with all of my coffee and hot cocoa in it. I grabbed the french vanilla hot chocolate pack and jumped back down. I then poured some milk into a cup, stirred the cocoa powder into it, and put it in the microwave. When it was done I grabbed the cup and my computer and sat down in one of the bar stools at out counter. I checked my grades, put on some quiet music, and did some homework I still had while I waited for it to be early enough to wake up Karma. Soon enough, it was 6:00 and it was time to wake up Karma. I made him a cup of peppermint mocha coffee and then put it on the table behind our couch. I went to the side of the couch and gently put my hand on the side of his face. I brushed my thumb across his face as I whispered, "Karma~ wake up baby." He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I slowly leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back then I broke off, looking into his beautiful golden eyes with a smile. "Good morning baby, I made you some coffee!" I quietly said. He smiled at me then kissed my forehead. "Thank you blueberry." He slowly sat up, taking the blanket off, as I grabbed the coffee and handed it to him.

"I laid your clothes out on the bed, get ready and we can go to school, okay?"

He grinned and said seductively, "I love you so much." I hugged him then went to make our lunches for the day. He went upstairs and got ready. When he came back down, I handed him his lunch and his bag. We both got our shoes on then opened the door.

When we walked outside, we saw a crowd of people at the end of the hallway. We walked over to see what was happening but we couldn't see anything. We pushed past some people and it turns out, they had too many people in the dorm rooms. They were kicking us out?!!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Sorry this one was so long, I didn't mean for it to go on forever. Either way get food and water and the sleeps. I'll see you next chapter!