Betrayal

[Short]

[Medium]

[Long]

This is shorter than my other ones, but it is sad. It has cussing and fighting (verbally) If you do not like these things, then don't read it. This one's a little more mature so if you're under 14 then you might not wanna read this. I hope you guys like this one!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

[Karma's P.O.V]

Today in class, we studied for our end of the year tests. It was pretty boring, other than the times I caught Nagisa staring again. He would always start blushing and it was hilarious every time. I got Nagisa to laugh a few times by making stupid faces at him. It's very easy to get his attention too, which is amazing because it barely takes anything to make him turn around to see what's going on. After class, we had a lunch break. Everyone left to go outside, and I walked over to Nagisa's desk. I leaned over his head and said,

"Hey Nagisa."

"Hey babe!" Nagisa said excitedly.

I kissed Nagisa and then asked,

"What's in your bento?"

"Just some regular food."

He had yakisoba, some vegetables, and a little bit of fruit, with some rice. Pretty basic bento, but extremely delicious.

"Looks like the best bento to me!" I protested.

"What about your bento?"

I shrugged and said, "There's not much in it. I don't have a job that pays well, so I barely have anything."
My bento had rice, a few vegetables, and a small thing that had boiled eggs.

"Do you want me to help you with food? It wouldn't be much of a problem."

"No, you shouldn't. You should use your money for yourself."

"I'm using it for what I want to use it with, and I want to help you out."

I smiled at his answer. "Thank you Nagisa."

"No problem!"

Nagisa and I have been secretly dating for 4 months, and he has never done anything like this.

"Karma! Get your ass out here! We might kill Koro-Sensei!" Nakamura interrupted.

"I'll be there in a sec! Wait for me to take the kill shot though!"

Nakamura smiled and ran back to where they trapped Koro-Sensei.

"Can I go to kill him?" I asked Nagisa.

"Yes," he said. "Just be back for class. We can't fail these tests!"

"Alright, love." I kissed him and then ran off to Koro-Sensei.

About 15 minutes later, he escaped and there was no way in hell we were gonna get him back now. I started to walk back to the classroom, and Nakamura popped out of the storage room and signaled for me to come over. I walked over that way, and she shut the door behind me.

"No one's here~" Nakamura said.

"What are you doing?" I was confused. What the hell was happening?

"What do you think?" She said, unbuttoning her shirt.

"Hell no, Nakamura. We're friends and I'm not doing this with you."

"Oh, come on! Y'know you wanna."
"No, I don't. Get the hell off of me!"
"Not until I'm done." She said persuasively.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

But before I knew anything, she kissed me. I couldn't do anything. I was trapped.

[Nagisa's P.O.V]

Class started and I put my bento back in my backpack. Everyone walked in but Nakamura and Karma. Where were they?

"Where the hell are those two?" Mr. Karasuma asked. "I swear those two are always getting into trouble. Who's gonna find them?"
No one raised their hand, and he stared at me.

"Nagisa. Find them, will ya?"

"Yes, sir." I spoke.

I walked out of the classroom searching for them. I swore I looked everywhere, but they were nowhere. I decided to walk back to class and then I remembered. The storage rooms. I decided to look in there, and I opened the door, and I was stunned. I saw Nakamura kissing Karma, both of their shirts unbuttoned. What the actual fuck... I never thought Karma would cheat on me. Karma stared at me startled as I stared back in disbelief. "KARMA?! WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled as I started to tear up.
"NAGISA IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

I ran out of there faster than I ever could. I ran straight into the forest, wishing that didn't just happen.

[Karma's P.O.V]

"NAGISA IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

Nagisa ran out of the door immediately after I said that.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
"Oh what? Did I scare away your 'boyfwiend'? Who gives a rat's ass. At least he's gone."
"FUCK OFF NAKAMURA! Y'KNOW, I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I WAS YOUR 'FRIEND' BUT IT WAS A MISTAKE!"
I shoved Nakamura on the ground and kicked her once. Not hard enough for it to hurt her though. Then I ran after Nagisa, with my shirt flapping in the wind. Once I was in the woods, I started yelling,

"NAGISA! NAGISA PLEASE COME BACK! LET ME EXPLAIN! I WOULD NEVER PURPOSELY CHEAT ON YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT! PLEASE COME OUT!"

I continued to search for him for a long time. I searched for over an hour and no Nagisa. I started to give up and sat against a tree and started crying. I rarely cry, but when I do, it's because I know I fucked up, badly. After a while, I heard Nagisa say,

"Explain then... Why'd you cheat?"

I looked around and didn't see Nagisa.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on the other side of the tree. But I'm going to stay over here until your reason is valid. Now explain."
I took a deep breath, so I didn't sound so upset and said,

"I was going to find you after we lost to Koro-Sensei, but Nakamura signaled for me to come over to the storage room and I walked over. I didn't understand what was going on, so I went over there. She shut the door behind me, and it clicked so I knew it was locked and I was trapped. She decided she was going to kiss me after I told her 'No' repetitively. She didn't care and instead decided to go ahead and corner me and make out with me. Nagisa, I would never cheat on you willingly. I love you so much, I would never do that to you. I can't imagine purposely cheating on you. You mean so much to me I could never. Nagisa, I would die for you. I swear to God, I would not do this to you, and I'm so sorry it did happen... I wish I could've seen the trap instead of being an idiot. I'm so sorry, and I will make it up to you in whatever way."
I waited for a while to hear Nagisa's response. But after a few minutes, I hung my head low, because I felt so bad about it. A few minutes later, I felt a gentle hug around my neck.

"I forgive you. But never let this happen again, or it'll be worse than just running off."
"Ok. I am extremely sorry again... I love you."
Nagisa kissed me on the head, "I love you too." After that we headed back to my house, and he taught me how to make yakisoba.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Sorry, this was kinda bad. It was a little rushed too. I still hope you enjoyed it! Please leave comments to help me get better at writing! Have a great day/night!