Caught In the Act (Part 1)

[Short]

[Medium]

[Long]

[Very Long]

**THIS STORY IS 14+** READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This story has more romance hence the title, cussing, and a little violence. If you don't like any of these please skip over this story. In this story they are 16-17 years old. There is texting and that will be in bold. Enjoy! 😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[Nagisa's POV]

This morning when I woke up, my phone went off. I squinted as the sun gleamed in my eyes and I sat up. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I grabbed my phone and I looked at the message. It was from Karma, my favorite person. Karma and I have known each other since we were 11 and just 3 weeks ago, he asked me to be his boyfriend. I was very happy with his request and of course I said yes. I mean, I've known him forever, and honestly, there's no one else I'd rather be with. Only thing is we have to keep our relationship underwraps. We can't let anyone know in fear of my mother finding out. I looked at Karma's text and he said,

"Good Morning babe. Are you ready for the finals?"

Oh no, I forgot to study! Karma and I have been helping each other cram for our finals but of course the most important night to study I forget.

"Uhm... I sort of forgot"

"Nagisaaaa! How could you forget now?"

"I don't know but I'm definitely going to regret it"

"I'll help you study your worst subjects before they start"

"Thank you so much Karma!"

"You're welcome. I'll see you soon!"

"Okay, bye!"

I threw my phone next to me and fell backwards on my bed. After a few minutes I got up and put on my uniform. I put my hair up in pigtails and grabbed my phone and bag. I walked out my bedroom door quietly, hoping my mother wasn't up. I tiptoed out into the living room and looked around. She was nowhere in sight, perfect. I grabbed a pop tart and stuffed it in my bag. Then I walked over to the door, opened it quietly, and shut it without making a peep. I rushed down the stairs since we lived on a higher level of the apartment complex and grabbed my bike. I got on it then dashed off for school. About 15 minutes later I arrived at school. I put my bike on the holder and walked inside. I got to my classroom and walked through the door. Everyone was chatting as usual, and I felt calm for one second, taking in the classroom's energy. It hit me that I needed to study now and that there wouldn't be a second chance to do so. I sat at my desk and got a ton of notecards out of my bag. I started reviewing them. It was a lot of cards, but I was managing pretty well. Then a red-haired boy came and sat on my desk.

"Nagisa~" Karma exclaimed. "I see you've gotten a start on studying," Karma said as he pulled up a chair.

He turned the chair backwards and sat down.

"Yeah, I can't believe I really forgot to study..." I sighed.

"You're usually the responsible one."

I gave Karma an annoyed look and he realized I wasn't having it. He continued to help me study until the bell rang.

"Alright class! Time to put everything away and get ready for the finals," Koro-Sensei urged.

Karma went back to his desk and sat down as Koro-Sensei gave one of his long speeches about how we shouldn't worry and to try our best. I took this one to heart considering I wasn't super prepared. Koro-Sensei passed out the tests and we began. These tests were no joke. They were very difficult. I struggled most with math, as it was never my strong suit. Two hours passed and we finished all our tests. We were whipped out.