Chapter 15

I hope you awesome peoples enjoy this. It's short, I know. Consider this a filler chapter.

Artemis sat straight in her seat, sighing heavily. She looked up to glare at Gally "I don't understand," she said,  "How you're still on this whole personal vendetta against me. Even after you've seen that I pose no threat."

She sat in front of the semicircle of Keepers.

Gally growled, "Need I remind you of your name on Newts back."

Newt leaned forward, "Gally, if anyone should be worried about those scars its the lad with the scars on his back. And trust me he's long over it."

Alby stood. "It's pretty clear that the creators want us to give these weapons to Artemis. For what, we don't know." He held the bow and arrow in both hands. "We can't deny, that it seems pretty suspicious." He eyed Artemis thoughtfully.

"So little Missie was sent here to annihilate us all?" Minho voiced what nobody wanted to say. They all stared at him. "Oh come on, I know you're all thinking it." He leaned forward his hands intertwining at his knees. "But just ask yourselves, boys, does Artemis come off as a 'I'll kill all sixty of you dudes with only a bow and an arrow' kind of girl?" A smirk played on his lips. "If the Creators made the maze, then I'm sure that they're smarter than that." He leaned back putting his hands behind his head.  "Oh come on, Minho, just because she looks weak, it doesn't mean that she's innocent." Gally sneered.

Minho raised a brow, then chuckled. "Gally, I never said- hell, I'd never say that Artemis is weak. Seems pretty intimidating to me." He leaned into the circle again, "I'll bet, Gally, that she intimidates you a whole lot. I'm just wondering what you're afraid to lose?" Gally and Minho glared at each other for a long time. Alby spoke for the first time, causing the boys to break their glares, "We aren't going to punish her for something that she doesn't have control over. For now, to prevent unrest. We're going to keep the bow away from her. It might not be permanent. Now, I don't want to hear another word about this." Alby stood up. "Artemis, you're going to keep me up to speed with the conditions of the girl- the other girl?" Artemis nodded. "Great." And with that their leader got up and left.

Hope you all liked it. I'll never really know if you don't comment...just saying.