»]|I{• 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 •}I|[«

HI GUYS IT'S MY FOURTH FIC AYYYYYY I MISSED Y'ALL <333 >.<

WARNING: You alr know the drill, I am not responsible for any brain damage caused by this story ;-;

I hope your brain cells have a banger time leaving your head as you read this trash fic (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

.

.

.

"This is just stupid" you murmured under your breath, crossing your arms as you looked at the floor.

"What was that?" your supervisor looked at you, arching an eyebrow as if daring you to talk back once more.

"Nothing," you grumbled, looking away.

Your supervisor sighed, massaging his forehead as he looked you up and down. His eyes disappointedly traveled from the top of your disheveled hair to your coat which was splattered with a colorful array of compounds.

"I told you it wasn't allowed, yet you still went against my orders," he scolded you in a stern voice. "This behavior is unacceptable by a student in Spantamad!"

It took everything in you to stop yourself from rolling your eyes. You had been accepted to the Akademiya about a year ago and had chosen to study at Spantamad, the Darshan that was known for studying ley lines and alchemy. Something about being able to transform mere lead into gold just fascinated you so much. And this fascination was noticed by one of your superiors - the same person who was standing before you with an upset expression. He had invited you to take part in his research and you had gladly accepted.

But...your mind....had a tendency to wander. Unable to help yourself, you often snuck into the lab late at night to carry out your own little experiments. Unfortunately, most of them had turned out...well, not so great. In fact, they had failed miserably, much like the one that had happened last night and led to an angry supervisor this morning....

"I swear, I was so close! I almost had it!" you exclaimed, throwing your hands up in frustration. "If only it wasn't for that stupid rat." You shuddered, recalling the way a rat had snuck into the lab and knocked over one of the vials, resulting in an explosion.

"Y/N, you were attempting to turn a rock into a diamond. Do you know how much energy that requires?!" he asked, clearly exasperated.

"But it happens in nature all the time! I was this close to a breakthrough" you held your fingers up, squeezing your pointer finger against your thumb.

"It happens over the course of thousands of years, not one night! It's just not possible," he sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Do you realize how many people would have gotten hurt from your "experiment"?

"But there was no one ther-"

"No more excuses." Your supervisor held a hand up to interrupt you. "I'm already in trouble with the higher-ups because of this."

You scratched the back of your head, trying to figure out how to get out of this. "Sir...I'm really sorry, it won't happen again..."

He looked down, shaking his head. "This has already happened one too many times Y/N. As your supervisor, I...I have no choice but to temporarily transfer you,"

"WHAT?" you yelled, immediately looking at him. "No...no, no wait, don't transfer me, I promise I won't do it ever again!" you pleaded, only to be met with your supervisor's disappointed expression.

"Can you at least tell me....where I'm being transferred...." you asked hopelessly.

He sighed before responding. "You'll be transferred to the Amurta Darshan,"