»]|I{• 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 •}I|[«

Hihi everyone <33

Just something I wanted to say: Y/N in this story is definitely more on the headstrong side so if you don't like bold m/C's you should prOBABLY leave now LMAO bc y/n gives absolutely zero shits at the beginning of the story. I made her a bit more stubborn because I think the story is more enjoyable that way.

Her stubbornness works well with tighnari's level-headedness, and she also undergoes some character development later on (obviously) after learning to work with Tighnari. Just wanted to put that out there because I won't tolerate any hate toward my characters. Teasing and stuff is fine but straight-up hating on them is never allowed.

HEUHEUEHUEHEUUEUEHEUEUEEJ ANYWAYS NOW THAT STUFF IS DONE TIME FOR THE STORY:

.

.

.

There were overgrown plants and huge trees for as far as you could see and everything around you looked the same. To make matters worse, you felt a chilly breeze blow through your clothes and looked up to see the sun starting to set.

The chirping of the birds that used to sound welcoming now sounded cold and unforgiving as they echoed through the night. There was a quickly growing panic eating away at your stomach and you closed your eyes, trying to calm yourself down.

 There was a quickly growing panic eating away at your stomach and you closed your eyes, trying to calm yourself down

'It's fine, if I keep walking then I'll get somewhere eventually....right....?'

You softly hummed a tune to keep your nerves stable as you ventured on into the night.

.

.

.

"THIS IS SO HOPELESS WHY DID I RUN AWAYYYYY", you yelled, wishing you could go back in time and slap your past self.

'What thE HELL was I thinking'

The sky was now pitch black and the moonlight that fell through the trees was the only thing stopping you from tripping over your own feet. You mentally slapped yourself as you trudged on through the forest.

You shivered as the breeze blew through your thin shirt and it seemed like all hope was lost. Rapidly rubbing your freezing hands together, you prayed to the Dendro archon to get somewhere safe. As you stared off into the distance, you noticed a small, orange light flickering. Your eyes followed the trail of smoke that arose from the light and you almost yelped in delight after realizing it was a fire.

"Oh thank the archons", you mumbled, quickly making your way toward the light. As you pushed low-hanging branches out of the way, you stumbled out into a clearing and sighed in relief after seeing a small bonfire at the center. After warming yourself up beside it, you slowly looked around the place. There was a large tent and a few crates scattered around.