»]|I{• 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒂𝒚 •}I|[«

Is she still sleeping? Is she hurt...? Did she pass out???

After knocking once more, panic overtook Tighnari and he forced the door open. He stepped inside only to be met with an empty room and a well-made bed.

After calling your name a few times, his fears had been confirmed. You were nowhere to be found.

He turned and ran all over Gandharva Ville, frantically calling your name, hoping to see you walking around somewhere. The students gave him concerned looks as he ran past them, offering to help him find what he was looking for.

But all words fell deaf to his ears, the only thing that was on his mind was you. He was so absorbed in trying to find you that he didn't even notice Collei until he practically bumped into her.

"Ow, what th-" Collei stopped after realizing who had almost knocked her over. "Master Tighnari? Is something wrong??" Collei asked, noticing how anxious Tighnari looked. He was usually one of the calmest and most level-headed people she knew, and she wondered what was upsetting him so much.

"It's Y/N, have you seen her??" he asked, continuing to look around. "We need to send out a search party right now, she could be hurt somewhere-"

"Y/N...? She left to go back to the Akademiya, remember?" Collei answered, confused.

At this, Tighnari immediately stopped and looked at Collei, evidently shocked. "What did you say...?"

"Y/N left to return to the Akademiya this morning. The Corps of Thirty came to escort her and everything. Did she...not tell you..?" Collei asked in response.

Upon hearing those words, Tighnari's mind buzzed with all sorts of thoughts, but the one that surfaced above all else was

"Why didn't she tell me...?" His heart fell as he asked Collei that question, still finding it hard to believe you had left without even telling him a word. Regret overwhelmed him. All his unspoken words from yesterday were clawing at his throat, but now that you were gone, there was nowhere for them to go.

"How long ago did she leave? I need to see her," Tighnari said, determined to find you as he turned to leave before even hearing Collei's response.

"Master Tighnari, wait!" Collei called out, stopping him. "Y/N told me you'd try to find her..."

At this he turned around immediately, hanging onto Collei's every word. "She did??"

Collei quickly nodded. "She told me to tell you that....there was no need to find her because she left you a note,"

"What note? I didn't get any note," he replied, confused.

"She said she left it on her bed," Collei explained. "And she also said....." Collei trailed off, not bothering to finish her sentence because Tighnari had already left, running to your room.

He opened the door, looking around for any sort of letter that you could have left, and he found it sitting in the middle of your bed. Without wasting another second, he unfolded the note and felt relieved to see your messy but readable writing across the page:

I don't want this to sound cringe but,

At this, Tighnari couldn't help but let a laugh escape his lips. This was definitely your writing.

I don't want this to sound cringe but,

If you're reading this then I'm probably at the Akademiya already. I just wanted to say thank you...for being so patient with me considering how stubborn I am at times. I thought I was going to hate my time in 'boring' Gandharva Ville, but you showed me that this place was the complete opposite. You and Collei have taught me so much, and I have already started to miss this place as I write this letter...