»]|I{• 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 •}I|[«

"What's going on here Collei?"

"Good morning master!! She's awake," Collei greeted him, nodding toward you afterward

"Oh I see," he replied, making brief eye contact with you. "I can take it from here, why don't you go and finish up today's tasks,"

"Okay!" she said, quickly waving you goodbye before stepping outside.

You watched as he stepped inside and slowly examined you from head to toe, shaking his head afterward.

He let out a sigh before heading over and placing a hand on your forehead.

"Hey what's the big deal-"

"Shh." He cut you off with a stern shush before placing the back of his hand on your cheek this time, then your neck.

"Hm, just as I suspected, the fever went down after the medicine I gave you. Good I suppose," he muttered to himself, studying the bruises on your arm from last night.

You moved your hand away and got up. "Look sir I don't know who you are but thank you for saving me. I'm sorry but I need to get back to Sumeru city," you said, bidding him farewell before turning to leave.

Just as soon as you stepped out of the hut, you were met with a very familiar glare that sent shivers down your spine.

Your eyes widened and you stood up straight at once. "P-professor!"

Before you stood a very angry supervisor, tapping his foot impatiently beside the annoyed escorts from yesterday.

The look in your teacher's eyes was enough to make you cower and you started stuttering numerous apologies, interrupted by a loud sigh.

You looked up to see your professor massaging his temples.

"Do you have any idea about what you've done?"

"Sir i-"

"About all the disturbance you've caused?! First, you blow up the lab, then you run away from your escorts only to almost die in the forest!! It'll be a miracle if I can still keep my job once the higher-ups find out about this." He scolded you, and there was not a hint of mercy in his eyes.

You sheepishly looked down while fumbling with your fingers.

"This is your last warning. One more mishap and you'll be expelled"

You looked back up, urgency evident in your voice. "Please don't, I swear I'll never do this again!!"

"If I hear even one complaint from Tighnari, you will be kicked out. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, sir"

"Good. I'll be off then." Your professor nodded toward the escorts and left.

You watched your professor slowly disappear into the distance before letting out a groan and sinking into the floor.