»]|I{• 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 •}I|[«

"How the hell do these people find that fascinating??" you muttered under your breath, unaware of the person standing behind you.

"I see you got here on time," came a familiar voice from behind you.

You let out a yelp as you jumped, startled

"Master Tighnari!!" the students' excited whispers turned into confused glances as they saw you cowering on the ground with your hands over your head.

Noticing the growing silence, you quickly got up and cleared your throat.

"Hm yes the grass here is very...green," you said, pretending to examine the ground.

"Sorry I'm late!!" Collei came running over, out of breath. "Oh everyone is already here? Ah, I should've been earlier," she scratched the back of her head disappointedly.

You quietly slipped to the back of the crowd of students watching Collei in awe.

"She's a real forest ranger!!" The excited whispers continued.

Tighnari cleared his throat, gathering the students' attention. "I'm sure you all are very excited to be here, but remember, safety is always the priority, got that? I assume you've all read the Avidya forest survival guide I assigned?"

The students eagerly nodded their heads while you moved even further into the back, just feeling more and more lost.

'Maybe if I just stay really quiet, they'll forget about me,' you thought. Maybe it's not as bad as you'd thought. Yeah, all you had to do was stay in the back and merely tag along, and you'd get through the next month just fine!

"You, in the back!"

'that's right, if I just don't draw attention to myself, it's smooth sailing from here,' you thought, a new plan forming in your head

"Y/N"

You snapped out of your thoughts to see Tighnari standing right in front of you, with an unamused expression written across his face.

"Y-yes...?" You meekly responded, very quickly becoming aware of all the eyes that were on you as Tighnari continued to stare at you expectantly.

"Well? Do you have an answer?" He asked, crossing his arms.