»]|I{• 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 •}I|[«

You wiped the bead of sweat off your forehead as you proudly gazed at the small, blue potion you held in your hands. You had stayed up all night making the healing potion, taking care to make sure all your measurements were precise. It was time for the last step.

You picked up the glass bottle you took from Tighnari's room last night, and slowly sprinkled no more than a teaspoon of the crushed yellow nilotpala powder into the potion. As you swirled it around, the potion went from a blue to a light green color.

"That looks about right," you said with an affirmative nod. You hummed as you packed up the potion along with some flowers you had picked in the morning and made your way over to Tighnari's room.

As you approached his room, you saw multiple rangers and students gathered around his room. They all held large bouquets of flowers or gifts in their hands, and you couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed at how small your gift was.

"Oh, Y/N!"

You looked up to see Collei calling out to you, trying to balance multiple things in her hands as she made her way down the path. You rushed over to her and took some stuff from her.

"Thanks," she let out a worried sigh. "All of this stuff is for Master Tighnari. His students have been flooding him with so many gifts, I can barely keep track of all of them!"

Her gaze fell to the small vial by your side.

"Oh, did you bring him a gift too?"

"Ah, this...it's not much, haha" you laughed, embarrassed. "I just thought it might help"

"You should come inside too!"

"Oh nah it's fine, I'm sure all the other students are keeping him busy," you replied.

"Please you saved his life, besides, he's been talking about you!"

Your eyes widened at this.

Holy shit how much trouble did I get into this time....

"Come on!" Collei motioned, walking to Tighnari's room before you could say anything else.

You followed her and managed to squeeze through the crowd of rangers and students clamoring around Tighnari's room.

"Guys, thank you all so much for all the help! I'll make sure Tighnari gets all your gifts, please go get some rest!" Collei thanked the crowd, and they slowly started to leave after giving you all the gifts.

"Master Tighnari, I'm back!" Collei hummed, pushing the door open. You followed her and dropped the armful of gifts onto the desk.

Tighnari was sitting on his bed, leaning against the headboard with his eyes closed. "Y/N is here too!"

At this, you noticed one of Tighnari's eyes open.

"Oh...your fever has gotten worse," Collei mumbled, checking Tighnari's temperature.

"It's just a small cold, I'll be fine by tomorrow," Tighnari said, slowly sitting upright in his bed. At the sight of the pile of gifts beside you, he looked taken aback. "What in the world..."

"Haha those are from your students. They've only known you for a few days but it seems they've taken quite a liking to you!" Collei observed.

Tighnari let out a small laugh while shaking his head. "Has the Withering zone been taken care of?"

"Yes, master Tighnari!" Collei said, eagerly. "Experienced rangers have been deployed there, and are assessing the situation right now,"

"Good job, I knew I could count on you," he replied. "And the report?"